Help is needed to get the "Russian Fires 2010" portal up and running quickly. (russian-fires.ru). - page 7

Swetten:

The media is in private hands.

Actually, how does this affect the nationwide dislike of the police?

Integer:

There was no sugar in the canteen :(

I don't remember any of those.

Perhaps it's a peculiarity of some region :)

Integer:

There was no sugar in the canteen:(
And non-GMO sausage.

Integer:

There was no sugar in the canteen:(

I had it with sugar.

Swetten:

You don't have to believe it or not, that's up to the ROC.

Why did you ask?

Do I have to report back?

PapaYozh:

I don't remember any such thing.

Perhaps it is a feature of some region :)

Just before or at the time of the collapse.

PapaYozh:
Actually, how does this affect the nationwide dislike of the police?

In the most direct way possible, by the daily, long-term implantation of the image of a cocksucker.

And not only a cocksucker - there are many shell-shocked citizens among the attentive viewers of completely idiotic programmes.

One even speaks here - he has been offended by the USSR for the rest of his life.

Swetten:
And GMO-free sausage.

So you lived in a region where there was sausage, it immediately limits the region where you live and explains a lot :)))

And I remember how we were shamed in towns where there was sausage, in shop queues, that we commuters ate all the sausage :)))

PapaYozh:

Do I have to report?

Here we go...

You asked, I answered. I come into contact with various law enforcement officers almost every day.

Most of them are very good and decent people who will really, if anything happens, risk their lives to protect citizens.

But the media will not write about them.

Swetten:

In the most direct way possible, by the daily, long-term implantation of the image of a cocksucker.

And not only a cocksucker - there are many shell-shocked citizens among the attentive viewers of completely idiotic programmes.

One even speaks here - he has been offended for life by the USSR.

The same people drink in my yard every day. So they are all (or most of them) police officers, and I see them in uniform from time to time.