Help is needed to get the "Russian Fires 2010" portal up and running quickly. (russian-fires.ru). - page 16

Mathemat:

I was near Mendeleevskaya metro, and today it was even worse than the picture. Smoke and fumes in the offices and corridors, people can't even work properly. There were a lot of girls in headbands on the street.

I vaguely remember '72, yes, the peat bogs were on fire too, there were all kinds of rumours. I remember what it was like in Moscow when the Ostankinskaya tower was on fire (it was a hot summer too). But I never had such a sense of disaster. I wish that this was a good and meaningful lesson for our officials...

That's the optimist's speech or something. Until they learn all the lessons...

In short, saving the drowning...

Mischek:

Burn

Alexei, if you can, go away or take the family away.

My wife is a medic, of course I understand that I overheard, but it is really a day in a month for an adult and a year for a child

He's not the one who puts out the panic :o0

Svinozavr:
I remember '72 too. I may have forgotten something, but the smoke didn't hurt my eyes as much as it does today.
I saw it today - the kid's eyes were red. I'm taking him west of Moscow this weekend - to the woods and the water.

tara:
I saw it today - the baby's eyes were red. I'm taking him west from Moscow this weekend to the woods and the water.
So I realised that of all the midnight company, I was the only one sitting by the sea.

The departing embassies were joined by Germany and Austria

Urain:
So I understand that of all the midnight company, I'm the only one sitting by the sea.
Easy fix.

tara:
It's easy to fix.
The main thing is to make up your mind, Misha will post the jubilee and go to the sea.

Urain:
The main thing is to make up your mind, Misha will post the jubilee one and go to the sea.
I want a seminar!

Don't eat sushi in the heat: What's easy to poison yourself with in the summer heat

Опубликовано: 01 июля 10 (14:55)

...What's the best thing to do without when it's sweltering outside

It's so interesting. So it was a scorcher at the end of June (it was 30 plus or minus 2). And what about now? Yes, weather perceptions can change very quickly...

Went out around 10 am to take my Zwerg for a walk. Visibility is around 150-200 meters. It's not easy to see what's farther away. Eyes are torn, the sun is not the sun, but a kind of disk, which you look at through a smoked filter. A haze, in short.

It's no better under the Muscovy. You can't tell the house next door. However, my place is very close to Moscow...

))) I caught myself thinking that this reminds me of Goya's paintings - everything there is also in a certain haze. True, the haze is definitely too much. As if Goya decided to mainstream his style, and like for pop culture - a lot - not little.