Help is needed to get the "Russian Fires 2010" portal up and running quickly. (russian-fires.ru). - page 8

gip:

You lived in the region where there was sausage, it limits the region of your habitation and explains a lot :)))

I remember how we were shamed in the cities where there was sausage, in the queues at the shops, that we commuters ate all the sausage :)))

I travelled well around the Soviet Union, I even went abroad.

There was all sorts of things. But people never went hungry or rummaged in garbage dumps.

I remember Chelyabinsk for some reason. Meat was in short supply in shops there. But sometimes there was some. There was also sausage. And meat on the market was always available.

Swetten:

Here we go...

That was a rhetorical question. You must be dealing with some very special employees.

what the USSR people are like!!! Russia is now, and it's on fire.

PapaYozh:

In my yard the same faces get drunk every day. So they are all (or most of them) police officers, I see them in uniform from time to time.

This, of course, characterises the police force as a whole.

Need I remind you of the story of the drunken traders?

Daddy, are you an alcoholic?

I'm sorry.

PapaYozh:

In my yard, the same people booze every day. So they are all (or most of them) police officers, I see them in uniform from time to time.

By the way -- should you call/send an application to the MIA?

There is a special form for this on the MIA website.

Take a stand as a citizen.

Swetten:

DaddyJack, are you an alcoholic?

I'm sorry.

No.

That's all right.

So the fact that I wrote "cops get drunk" gave you a reason to ask a question like that?

PapaYozh:

No.

Nothing.

So the fact that I wrote "cops get drunk" gave you a reason to ask such a question?

Well, sort of. You've concluded about the whole police force based on observations from your own backyard.

Swetten:

By the way -- maybe call/send an application to the IAD?

There is a special form for this on the MIA website.

Take a stand as a citizen.

I have shown my civic attitude and more than once.

You're just trying to take the conversation in a different direction. You're not a member of the MIA?

PapaYozh:

I have shown my civic stance, more than once.

You're just trying to take the conversation in a different direction. You're not an officer of the Ministry of Internal Affairs?

No.

You're trying to take the conversation in a different direction.

I'm trying to make you understand that the media only say the things that the owner of the media demands of them at the moment.

I am trying to make you understand that police officers are different too, and they are not recruited from Mars either.

But for some reason it is more profitable for the media to write about some shapeshifters than about honest police officers.

Swetten:
Well, sort of. You did draw a conclusion about the entire police force based on your backyard observations.

I wrote about there being a lot of negativity. I gave a trivial domestic example.

Now you are trying to convince me that I am drawing conclusions about the structure as a whole on the basis of this little bit of booze.

You have a rather narrow stereotypical mindset, sorry. Our dialogue is reminiscent of that argument about dolphins and people studying them in which you actively participated.