Conversation with a trader - page 9

sllawa3:
traders are a consequence, not the cause of the market's existence...
Demand creates supply. First there were traders, and then there were stock exchanges. My understanding is that

Richie:
So that's the problem. No one wants to communicate with professionals. What's more, they are being vilified.
Are they? Maybe so called "professionals" don't want to communicate with people? Communicate, I emphasise, not treat and sell?

Abzasc: Is it? Maybe the so-called "professionals" don't want to communicate with the people? Communicate, I emphasise, not treat and sell?
That's true. They don't.

sllawa3:

This is first and foremost... here's an example of a trading system that no one will ever pay and that will never be allowed to work in the real world:

A test in a month...

Initial deposit 100.00
Net profit 1048377.90

Slava, why do you need 10 000 000 with 100 000 roubles? You would have made yourself a modest 20-30 percent withdrawal from 100 000 rubles - is that so?

I don't know if it's such a big deal to lose some tens of thousands of percent of your profits... But I don't know why.

leman:
What is our life? A game! What do you mean by "a total loss guarantee"? The Grail?

trading strategy above all and money management... e.g. many people prefer systems with super profits ... but also with super risks ... These people simply withdraw all profits every week, leaving only a relatively small permanent (current) deposit... with total profits earned, they don't mind quitting... .... Others, on the contrary, prefer low-profit systems with minimized risks... slowly and steadily... everyone has their own strategies and their own rules...

denis_orlov:

Slava, why do you need 10,000,000 from 100 roubles? You could make yourself a modest 20-30 percent from 100,000 rubles - is that so hard to do?

But if you sometimes lose, is it that bad if you make tens of thousands of percent of profit...?

That's what I'm doing now, I have 16 accounts under management... 4 of them are frozen ( locked up until the price returns to the area of the poses since December...) the rest are about where I'm keeping the profits you say they are...

sllawa3:

here is an example of a trading system

Make money in competitions, don't forget to show ))

sllawa3:
That's what I'm doing now.

So why do you say "FULL BLEEP"?

You do, so can that person do it?

sllawa3:

trading strategy above all and money management... e.g. many people prefer systems with super profits ... but also with super risks ... These people simply withdraw all profits every week, leaving only a relatively small permanent (current) deposit... with total profits earned, they don't mind quitting... .... Others, on the contrary, prefer low-profit systems with minimized risks... slowly and steadily... everyone has their own strategies and their own rules...

All right, if Forex is roulette for you, you play roulette, and if work, you earn. And for insurance, to Dumiurg.

denis_orlov:

So why do you say "FULL BLEEP"?

You do, so can that person do?

that man's income is bullshit... debits and credits don't add up... his arithmetic is bad... in terms of investments and earnings... and yearly profitability (doesn't add up in any way)