Why are the "Dear Ones" sending everyone to JOB? - page 7

goldtrader:
Gentlemen, the actions of moderators are not subject to public discussion by forum members. That is what the forum administration is for. And a moderator should not be held accountable for their actions. You have overheated the topic.
That's for sure.

goldtrader:
Gentlemen, the actions of moderators are not subject to public discussion by forum members. That is what the forum administration is for. And a moderator should not be held accountable for their actions. You have overheated the topic.
That's right, overheated. But sometimes you want to discuss problems beyond your circle and see the reaction. We are not embarrassed by public discussion, we hold the punch. Of course, not by the rules, for that you and we can be swept away with one top broom.

Yurixx:

The level of ideas and the legitimacy of referrals are on different planes. How about banning newcomers from coming in here without knocking? Maybe we should introduce a censor for the level? Or organize an exam when registering on the forum?

You seem to have forgotten how you were once a newbie yourself. I don't think you'd like it if every question you ask a neophyte, before you answer it, he'd give you a bill.

In this forum for many years now, newbies have safely coexisted with experienced ones. Both in the field of programming and trading. They could talk to each other, or they could in different threads. Methaquot's policy was positive and supportive. And it was quite liberal. However, as it always happens, it resulted in a few people with a very vague idea about the culture of communication, which pretty much spoiled the friendly atmosphere that had been formed here. The administration's attempt to solve this problem by significantly increasing the number of moderators seems to have its unintended consequences. It would be very unfortunate if those consequences create a new trend that threatens the existing community and traditions of this forum.

You correctly noted that it's about the level of culture (the level of culture and the level of education (knowledge of mql in particular) are completely different things).

As strange as it may seem to you, most of my posts are answers to beginner's questions on programming, I don't have an account :D

When I was a beginner myself, I used to read the help and not flub on the forum, like now :)

Newcomers in the field of trading have never been of interest to programmers. So, peace and quiet and the grace of God have never been present on the forum. Well, it's not interesting to program an EA on two wagons, etc. With loophiles and martin even horror, at the level of infallibility, well, it is impossible to explain it to a man who is not able to elementary calculation, although some well-known in small circles are still trying :)

If a beginner asks, "How do you program ...?", even now they are answered by professionals who know mql inside out.

And the three-letter message, to "write ..." is legitimate, if religion allows it :) And so was before the appearance of the service. This is a forum for programmers, not freeloaders.

I'll add my own penny.

The appearance of moderators has definitely made the forum cleaner, and that's great. But then a certain emptiness started to be felt. I don't think that this is a longing for flooding and spam :), rather this flooding and spam, in accordance with the laws of biology, has managed to displace a lot of useful things from the forum, it takes time for the right ecological niches to be filled again.

And of course this can only happen at the expense of newcomers. Therefore, in my opinion, one of the priority tasks of moderators should be precisely the protection of newcomers.

By the way, the only proper discussion is going on in the newbies thread, imho. And, for me, it's very sad that they've practically managed to get them into the same thread. I think this is one of the most legitimate types of content on this forum, there should be 70% of threads on this topic, imho. So for the multiplication of such content this big topic should somehow be delicately covered :),

In general, to drive in such big themes dump should be undesirable content, by the way it was offered to create a theme for advertising that's correct, I think.

P.S. Told you a long time ago that without the right newbies a good topic is simply impossible :)

ForexTools:

Here's a great solution by the way: in the form of a new topic, insert the same banner, and / or text description of the new service.

When creating a topic, let the person immediately see that he can just order a development. And if he decided to create a topic on this forum and not in the job, it means that the "author was thinking when he wrote the text" and it is "unethical" to send him there ;)

And one more thing: in the form of creating a new theme, you can make two checkboxes - Publish to forum and Publish to job. If both are checked - created equal topics in both sections and in the first message of each topic created and there in the forum engine automatically adds a cross reference to the "neighboring" section.

And if you really want to do it right, there should be two forms of input on one page. For forum - long description, and for work - only work order text ;)

"For a little money you have the best: abortion, birth control pills
The pill, an ectopic pregnancy!" // S.Dovlatov

I see a new forum term was born in the thread, NewMode-readers. :)

by the way, i couldn't find the link to job. where is it?

and no link to the mt5 forum either.

granit77:
That's right, overheated. But sometimes you want to discuss problems beyond your circle, see the reaction. We are not embarrassed by public discussion, we hold the punch. Of course, not by the rules, for that you and us can be swept away with one top broom.

I'll add a screenshot of the "rudeness" of the user and the subsequent "fair" reaction of the moderators.

For the sake of completeness... ;)

I'm talking about FreeLance being banned.

Sorento:

I'll add a screenshot of the "rudeness" of the user and the subsequent "fair" reaction of the moderators...

Thanks, will be useful to those who didn't see this thread. If such rudeness isn't worth a ban, it's easier to close the forum altogether.

granit77:

Thanks, will be useful to those who haven't seen this thread. If this kind of rudeness isn't worth a ban, it's easier to close the forum altogether.

I agree, but what was the post about slivers deleted for?

And I have not seen any apology.

And FreeLance has a ban from Roche.

;)