Why are the "Dear Ones" sending everyone to JOB? - page 3

the forum is dead.

and it's a shame...

And there are two reasons for that:

1. If only white and fluffy people would generate new, interesting and original ideas, it would be a fairy tale. And so stayed all very polite and nice and ideas - 0.00

2. New moderators (no offense, you have to take criticism) have a strange idea of their job. Not all, of course. I read a strange statement in one of the threads when a person behaved more or less adequately, but he was accused of rudeness. When he asked for an example of at least one of his boorish posts he was simply banned. I understand that this moderator thought he was perfect, but it was a bit odd to read. You can't accuse a person in such a hollow way. And by the way, this user's thoughts were quite interesting. And the moderator, unfortunately, does not shine...

And in general, it is strange to state when a few users write regularly with defiant expressions. Are they elders? Are they allowed?

Sadly, the forum is dying...

Roger:

do you think it's not a flat?

You see, imho, a flat is when the price does not move more than 50 pips within 30 minutes, anything more than that allows the EA to earn

The same problem is that when you sit on the eu and wait for it to move for half a day, then you wish you had looked at other pairs

SZS: i did not write in the previous post - Mr. the topicstarter - maybe the problem is not in the ideas, but in their ready-made solutions? i.e. it was very nice to read a forum thread, and in the end the result

IgorM:

You see, imho, a flat is when the price does not move more than 50 pips within 30 minutes, anything more than that allows the Expert Advisor to make money

The same problem is that when you sit on the eu and wait for it to move for half a day, then you wish you had looked at other pairs

SZS: I did not write in the previous post - Mr. the topicstarter - maybe the problem is not in the ideas, but in their ready-made solutions? i.e. it was very nice to read a branch of the forum, and at the end of the result

In the past, even when a purely advertising theme was ridiculed by the public and the author was derided, several ideas and fresh thoughts arose in the course of the discussion. Look at old threads - a 200 page publicity thread, of which the last 195 pages are spent by the public without the author (who has been carried forward) discussing a completely different non-advertising idea that emerged along the way.

And now? Well, the advertising theme, it's clear to all. So what? Let me talk. So you killed it, so what? What's the point? Any ideas?

But how solemnly you hacked her down! In one fell swoop! Has it made anyone feel better?

Oper:

Everybody needs the service. And 28% of people come here --

to brag about random profits, 20 percent to ask for advice,

The rest just want to express themselves, read themselves. And they don't give a shit about other people's opinions.

IMHO.

!!!!!!!

Don't worry so much, Demi.

Firstly, the forum isn't going anywhere: July, the heat, you know...

Moderators, too, are under control - both of their colleagues and those above them. In the case of non-obvious action, it is instantly and frankly discussed, and recommendations are made on how to proceed in similar situations. We are learning - and so far, in our opinion, we have not made many mistakes. By the way, in most cases our actions are supported by others.

About the fact that only the polite and handsome are left - you may be overdoing it a bit.

Our task is not to throw out only the prickly and ugly. The good thing about this forum is that it gathers a great many smart and also very prickly heads. This is probably one of the toughest trading forums in terms of uncompromising attitude. That should be maintained without going overboard in moderation.

Demi:

the forum is dead

What the hell?

hallelujah!

Of course, studies can make up for everything. By the way, there were no complaints about you. But if a person is given a warning that he is a boor, and he asks for an example of at least one boorish post of his? Without giving an example in response, he just gets banned? Sorry for the language, but you have to answer for what you say. That's just saying.

And the funny thing is that in this thread, and not only there, a strange man has written in very strange terms and continues to communicate in the same way?

I rarely post here, but I'm sorry about this particular thread.

Reshetov:
What the hell?

OK - the patient is more dead than alive.

Mathemat:

Don't you worry so much, Demi.

He's not really worried. Judging by his reasoning, the man speaks first and thinks later. Or maybe the process is limited to the first step.

Demi 10.07.2010 22:35

...the forum is dead...

...everyone is polite and nice, but there are 0.00 ideas.

...new moderators ... ... have a strange idea of their job ...

...I understand that this moderator thought he was perfect...

...And in general, it's strange to state when a few users regularly post with defiant language. Are these the elders? They are allowed?

...Well, it's an advertising theme, it's clear to everyone. So what? Let me talk.

And life goes on its way, and the trend of the site does not change...

Reshetov:
What the hell?
Fuck it, yeah... Is there a problem?