Can it be? - page 14

Mischek:
I think we should give a warning first, ask for Alaska back, and if they don't give it back in three days, let them turn on the printing press
The capacity of the printing presses may not be enough. After all, Mr. Wojtowicz has not knowingly warned Mr. Bernanke that he is going to pull the "Golden Formula" out of his wide pants and show everyone.

Reshetov:
and show everyone the Golden Formulas.
"Golden for who? :))

Andrei01:
"Golden" for whom? :))
There's not much time left for that to become known.

In view of the frenzy of attention to Mr. Vojtovich's report, I humbly ask those present to observe the norms of ethics, morality and the rules of the forum

According to unverified information, 12 additional moderators have been engaged

Richie:

-
I'm asking you all now. Please don't be rude. And you, Michael, I ask you to do without the humour.

As promised, I'll keep quiet altogether.

Mischek:

to comply with ethical and moral standards

Give me the whole list of required moral qualities. :))

Mischek:

In view of the frenzy of attention to Mr Vojtovich's report, I humbly ask those present to observe the norms of ethics, morality and the rules of the forum

Don't curse in the temple of God, or you'll get a censer (with) an Orthodox proverb

No, it's still not clear - who's calling Bernake? or we'll all call like fools at once...

alexx_v:
No, it's still not clear - who's calling Bernake? or we'll all call like fools at once...

Well, in theory, as the organizer and inviting party, Sergei should call

I wish Niroba could get involved.... that would be a real battle of the TITANS.

He's talking about "golden formulas" and he's talking about "golden ratio".