Can it be? - page 52

denis_orlov:
The story is called The Experiment, by Robert Jones.

I actually read the story under the name "Noise Level" by Raymond F. Jones . Library of Contemporary Fiction in 15 volumes (later expanded to 25 volumes), ed. "Molodaya Gvardiya, M. 1967 vol. 10 p. 334

api:
I actually read this story under the name "Noise Level" by Raymond F. Jones . Library of Modern Fiction in 15 volumes (later supplemented to 25 volumes), ed. "Molodaya Gvardiya, M. 1967 vol. 10 p. 334
Yes!

VictorArt:

Are you saying that successful trading requires predicting all 5 unknowns? :)

Wouldn't it be easier to forcibly limit all infinite set of solutions of the system of equations to the most suitable sets of solutions? Then you won't have to predict anything - it will be enough to select parameters of constraints.

I mean that successful trading requires prediction of price behavior.

And a trade can be represented simply as a position, it's even called that - to open a position,

it's a position in the market, with all that implies. And this position should not be taken out of the blue.

api:

I actually read this story under the name "Noise Level" by Raymond F. Jones . Library of Modern Fiction in 15 volumes (later supplemented to 25 volumes), ed. "Molodaya Gvardiya, M. 1967 vol. 10 p. 334
that's right, I'm sorry, Yandex got it wrong... I actually watched the TV show).

Actually, that's why I told you. Suppose there is some kind of algorithm.

We know this about it:

2. Knowledge of Fundamental and Technical Analysis is NOT WANTED!!!
3. They can be used on any trading instrument!!! Also on any timeframe!
4. Trading is done in any direction!!! We gain profit regardless of the direction of price movement! You can put your finger anywhere on the chart, and get a 100% profit!
5. Any trading hours (Asian session, an American session, or on the news).
Trading is performed in cycles, which pass from one cycle to another. One cycle ends and another one begins immediately. Thus, the entire movement is processed, and the profit is constantly collected from the entire movement, rather than from a single section on the chart.
6. The deposit size does not matter. It is more important to observe the scheme of the "trading model" and the principles of trade, as well as it is important to observe the ratio between the size of the deposit and the size of the starting position.
7. Trading is carried out only with pending orders.

And this:

3. Grid. Step. Unit.
4. Types of orders.
5. Double positions.
6. Lock and exit ("Lock") (by system).
7. Use of "Distance".
8. Cycles.
9. Ahead of time.
10. Reduction.
11. Take profit, Stop loss.
12. Total loss.
13. Intentional Losses.

pp. 1 и 39

Is it realistic to build a strategy?

ZZY can, given that Mr. V does not deny martin options.

I think, for some reason, that in practice many people have gone through one.

denis_orlov:
I was watching the TV show.)
and i also listened to the radio play, the thing ))

Abzasc:

7. Use of "Distance".
8. Cycles.
9. Ahead of time.
10. Reduction.

Reminiscent of a non-veteran.

Well, I've got it... In principle, it is the same as the catch, at least similar, tokma margin will eat a lot, and Netting does not make sense to translate, because the chip in the lock and not for nothing. Although the transfer is possible.... probably. For example on 10-turn the volume of last order, compared to the first one, will increase by 11 times. The take profit level of the whole cycle, however, remains at the same level