Can it be? - page 31

Angela:

Thank you Angela, for your nice words. I absolutely agree with you, that's exactly what I do. I don't take it personally as I am very resistant to all sorts of attacks and am able to "fend off any attack", which I wish you the same. I am interested in communication with traders. All communication is useful.

As Vojtović said, it is difficult for many people to break away from stereotypes and attitudes, of course it is easier to show their "abstruseness" and to start badmouthing someone, but... then those people have made their choice and it's their right. And I agree with him.

Good luck to you, Angela.

Richie:

As Vojtović said, many find it difficult to break away from stacked stereotypes and attitudes, it is certainly easier to show their 'abstruseness'...

...No, Serguei, seriously, why have you been so attracted to this project? Why did it inspire confidence?

The only advice I can give Ritchie, do any transactions directly and document them. There should be no third parties and no cash or internet money. A contract and a bank transfer. Or a documented offer and bank transfer. If you can't avoid being cheated yourself, it will at least allow society to help you in unpleasant situations ... In today's world no one is safe from fraud.

---

As for my offer, I'm waiting for advance payment from those wishing to receive the golden formulas :)

Richie:

As Vojtović said, it is difficult for many people to break away from stereotypes and attitudes, of course it is easier to show their "abstruseness" and to start badmouthing someone, but... then those people have made their choice and it's their right. And I agree with him.

If we had been given at least a demo account monitoring, we would have been able to talk about something.
As it is, there is no point in reading 300 more pages of another "guru" of Forex, because trader's time is worth a lot.
So, he got fouled for this reason and not because everyone here is some kind of "stereotypical".
Look at the situation from the outside - the man came in, told us how great everything was, provided no proof of it,
and then says that he is the only dartan and everyone else ...... with stereotypes.

p.s. I think a lot of people would be satisfied with monitoring a demo account without any trades, just the balance curve and the main stats hat.
You don't think you can "figure out" the system from this data, do you?

Pegasmaster: You don't think you can use this data to "figure out" a system, do you?
Some systems can be "figured out".

Richie: some systems can be 'unraveled'.

By the balance curve and the statistics cap, with no trades? Similarly, it is possible to guess some number from 1 to a million at random. The chance is one millionth, but ironclad.

Mathemat: By the balance curve and the statistics cap, with no trades? Similarly, you can guess some number from 1 to a million at random. Chance is one in a million, but it's ironclad.
No. You can clearly see the MAs, martins etc on the balance curve. I'm talking specifically about trades. However, there may be other reasons for not providing a balance curve.

Richie:

so what did you want to demonstrate today - "'and' will be later"?

sever30:
so what did you want to demonstrate today - "'and' will be later"?
No, what are they looking for... Don't like the lock. Make a ring!

sever30: so what did you want to demonstrate today - "'and' will be later"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eeawig2PL2g

Nothing.