EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 752

torgus:

That's the fourth Dodge in the eu weeks. Next week in the south?

I wrote about three weeks ago that we won't finally go south until after November 11...

nikelodeon:
I think it's about time..... from this morning.......

It was, unfortunately, missed by many as a turning point - but it will go up again, but we won't be able to repeat the high...

forte928:

If the machine has the right information on transaction support it will clearly follow your instructions, but it's bullshit I agree...the system should be such that you don't need to optimise it every couple of months...Here are the signals of a three level system for example.

Thanks for the tip on a very interesting idea.......

nikelodeon:
Thanks for pointing out a very interesting thought.......

Well, tell me if you did, at least tell me in person.

EUR/USD AUD/USD put on shorts after a small correction and USD/CHF bought in full!

forte928:

Then at least tell me if you're pushing me.

Just like the bottom indicators, the very shape of them...... nothing special..... just try to do it in NSH.......

Stalker22rus:
EUR/USD AUD/USD put on shorts after a small correction and USD/CHF bought in full!

In fact, AUDJPY is also going into shorts...by 350p

nikelodeon:
I just liked the bottom indicators, their form ...... nothing special

This is a very good example of a profitable, but very complicated control...but it is not very exciting...

Tantrik:

Aggressive trading 4.11.10g opened a demo account initial depo $ 500 trading in lots and 0.5 lots.

Goal to trade until the end of the month 100,000. (Friday should give good)

for such a case is better than a real because earnings hundred 100 000 with some 500

forte928:

Here are the signals of the three-level system for example.

Eugene, this is something that is hidden under the pillow, like Mrs. Galina's meat grinder. Tell me, are the levels taken from different TFs or just manipulated by the settings on one TF?