EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 702

nikelodeon:

Not particularly perfect, so you have to filter..... well a couple of other tricks....

Not convinced. This is better))):

Does everyone know what's on the H4? ))))

Too much information. The graphic is clearly overloaded. It's hard to make out the first time. Not like me up or down a third is not given......However, who sits on what....... :)

Still think we'll go down, but I'm still standing up..... Hopefully I can turn over in time to breakeven.....

nikelodeon:
Too much information. The graph is clearly overloaded. Hard to make out the first time. It's not like me going up or down is not a third way......However, who sits on what....... :)

Yes, the H4, the lower one, I've loaded it up to the hilt)))) But seriously, when you know what the lines mean, it's easy and not stressful.

And down we go and away we go.

strangerr:

Yes, the one on H4, the bottom one, is loaded to the max)))) But seriously, when you know what these lines mean, it's easy and not stressful.

And down we go and far.

Well at the expense of far I do not know, but I feel the TS begins to slowly look down..... Now, if the clock starts to move downwards, we'll have to turn over immediately....... see how the hour closes...

Nifty.... hour closed while standing up....

On H4 the 3rd wave is going down, I don't know what the hell you guys are thinking and dreaming about at all.

i'm talking about bentley or at least aguar....... Well actually on H4 it's a bit long....... we're about to turn around on the clock and go down...I think....

Within 3-4 hours there will be a signal to go down and then a reversal is just around the corner....

Wow, that's a turnaround. With this development I think the reversal will not be long in coming. Unless of course the hour closes at the current level.....