EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 348

AlexSTAL:
Just no offence - looked at the latest forecasts for gold, cadjpy etc. - Somehow it's missing the mark...

On gold I closed the sell well, on cadiyena the forecast on tf D, there still need to know the rules of entry, when in spring it was at 92-93 I gave a similar forecast on Wolf with a target around 80, they said the same thing. Here it is and the target here is 90.50, but it won't be in five minutes.

Now, probably after a little prelude to the illusion of a return to the upswing, the dream of the bai will start to melt away abruptly. Or the quid will start to fall against the yen.

I've got a fat buy put in at 1,274, I'm sitting in lots for now.

RekkeR:

Now, probably after a little prelude to the illusion of a return to the upswing, the dream of the bai will start to melt away abruptly. Or the quid will start to fall against the yen.

I've got a fat buy put in at 1,274, I'm sitting in lots for now.

No movement until the unemployment release today at 16:30. After that, it's going to bounce anyway... with a very high probability of going down.

olivero:

1.2720 sell

and rightly so... (today)...

strangerr:

On gold I closed the sell well, on the caddy the forecast on tf D, there still need to know the rules of entry, when in spring it was at 92-93 I gave a similar forecast on Wolf with a target around 80, they said the same thing. Here it is and the target here is 90.50, but it won't be in five minutes.

And why on the lower screenshot the build did not start from the left extreme top?

And on the top one, not from the hanging point?

Because the top is left-handed and the hangnail is from the wrong place:)))

Taki I give the go-ahead for growth ;)

strangerr:
Because the top is left-handed and the hangnail is out of place:)))

If there is supposed to be a large upward movement, the first wave should be large, followed by a large second wave.

If we were on the third trolley now, it would be an express. So it's either one, or we learn Pythagoras' trousers in the triangle we have.

Summary: even if a U-turn has already happened, there will still be a downshift to E2.

I highly recommend looking at the fui.

What can be corrected about what was said from a statistical point of view?

Unemployed Americans are going to finish the job for us today. If there are too many, Europe will not be able to feed them.

Tantrik:

26 August, Thursday 12.30 USA Initial Jobless Claims 15-21 August 490,000 - 500,000 (will be )

26 August, Thursday 12.30 USA Initial Jobless Claims 15-21 August -10 000 - +12 000 (would be )