EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 695

No one is arguing Zet, we are just going down now, tomorrow we could easily go up...... Here's the deal.

I'm sure, but I won't dispute it. Soon you will understand everything yourself or I will...))) but I think you have a mistake. That's it, I'm done... we're waiting.

Zet:

I'm sure, but I won't dispute it. Soon you will understand everything yourself or I will...))), but I think you have an error. That's it, I'm done... we're waiting.

I'm not saying I'm 100% right, we're all trading assumptions.

strangerr:

I'm not saying I'm 100 percent right, we all trade assumptions.
And that's + 100, we really are trading on assumptions. But the winner is the one who is able to break the situation, at least to zero......

Who thinks EURUSD will make it to 1.3813

Or a limit of 1.3862

factor_admin:
Who thinks EURUSD will make it to 1.3813

yes

RekkeR:

I had to reinstall everything on two laptops, asked a friend who runs a computer service for banks, insurance companies, government agencies, blocked all ports and openings, installed various anti-viruses and firewalls, now they are the only ones that work, other programs do not have enough memory or are blocked. No internet, no work. I can connect one terminal and everything hangs. I can't access the forum without antivirus switched off.

Then wear a gauze bandage!

Zet:

OK, flying down, maybe, but what about this wave pattern, it seems to be corrective, i.e. after it there should be a continuation of the movement, but not a trend reversal. There is no other way.

Patience, it will work out :)

Let's work off wave E and go to the fifth at 300 pips.

SZS... Fuck, it's a shame the turnaround goal was not reached by 3.5 points (the pending order did not work), I had to jump in the departing train :)

The gold has been sold!?