EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 709

Zet:

Is an upward movement of 170 points an indicator of activity? As they were in the price corridor of the previous 3 weeks, so they remained.
Did you want to be up, up, up at once. up......... or down.....?????

everybody drew a new uptrend channel and want to salt it at the upper boundary? no need, because it will go even further up, accelerating the trend and making the angle even sharper. congratulations, after several weeks of stale swamp price is on the verge of a new grand uptrend at the start of the fifth wave! ah, yes, highly likely, of course i am not a prophet :)

Good evening everyone!!! Well get ready for the unexpected, the meeting has started. I think before the Fed's actions are announced trade with short stops only. Otherwise the shorts will be sure to tear whoever is spoiling the whole depo.

Stalker22rus:
Good evening everyone!!! Well get ready for the unexpected, the meeting has started. I think before the Fed's actions are announced trade with short stops only. Otherwise the shorts will be sure to tear whoever is spoiling the whole depo.
What time will they be announcing the results of the meeting?

The people here... are like cockroaches, for one visible one, a thousand invisible ones. :))))

If you stretch your brain a bit, theoretically, those who know about the results of the meeting, and those who know - 100% influences the market, and there are such people, why would they push the price up on the eve?

If the price is up, it makes sense not to drive the horses, if it is down, it makes sense to go on sale.

Opponents? Hello?

I wish Gyp would lay it all out, just for clarity's sake.

torgus:
What time will the results of the meeting be announced?
Thursday night! Well, Friday is the day to judge who goes where.

RekkeR:

The people here... are like cockroaches, for one visible one, a thousand invisible ones. :))))

If you stretch your brain a bit, theoretically, those who know about the results of the meeting, and those who know - 100% influences the market, and there are such people, why would they push the price up on the eve?

If the price is up, it makes sense not to drive the horses, if it is down, it makes sense to go on sale.

Opponents? Hello?

Taking the risk of selling from the current...

olivero:
Took a risk to sell from the current...

and where did you put the stop? let me guess, 1.4080?)

olivero:
Taking a risk to sell from the current...
Risk is a noble thing but not in the market.

RekkeR:
Looks like a scalper forum, Ms Galina and Forte are the only ones in the wrong place. Long term infestations. :)))
Why do you have to have fun in between, and for the long term put it and forget it......