EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1296

Tantrik:

Actually, the reversal alternatives - may not reach 1.29, if it breaks through the support from the channel 1.2850, if it also breaks through it, the weekly trend of 1.27 - 1.2730 will stop it.

I've been catching it on the lows all day already, and I was a scalper today)))) it's good that I was successful. We'll have to wait.

Noterday:
I can't, but judging by the forum, nobody needs them =). So you can do without...

I once tried to trade on waves, but in practice I failed to recognize the beginning or the end of a wave).

At present I use charts, channels, support/resistance levels, MACD (divergence), candlestick analysis. It may be short, but I will not list all the subtleties.

Folks, respect the classics, Gogol N.V., you shouldn't have traded from 6 to 7 )))

sezon:

As I read on one website about pivots ...

If yesterday's closing price is between the pivot and the first resistance for today, then price will go from the first to the second resistance. Between the second and third resistance comes the probability of either reversing the trend, reaching the third resistance and only touching it, or breaking through the third resistance. The situation is the same for a reversal.

At one time I used this method quite normally, I was making profit all the time, but my naughty hands spoiled everything... But that's another story with complete drain...

pivots are self-deception imho, Barispolz has more logical rules for determining the price range relative to a third of the height of a daily candle, sorry I can't find the link right now

I'LL SET UP A SWEEPSTAKES HERE.

Taking bets.

You're in the wrong place. Aren't you afraid of losing your trousers with your sweepstakes?

DhP:

Taking bets.

What do you mean? A demo?

DhP:

Taking bets.

If things were different then there would be no life, let alone FXs.

zhuki:
You're in the wrong place. Aren't you afraid of losing your trousers with your sweepstakes.

Opinions are so controversial that the organiser of the sweepstakes will never be the loser.

No betting on ZERO.

Tantrik:
What do you mean?

As a demo:

What will start and end Monday's trade?