EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 244

Looks like the show's over for today.

strangerr:
Looks like the show is over for today.
Wouldn't be surprised if the price goes back to this morning's levels.

strangerr:
Looks like the show is over for today.

The much respected Trading Central is still holding the forecast at 1.3260-1.3340. Their forecast to God's ears, as they say. That would be the show for sure then.

Reshetov:
I wouldn't be surprised if the price goes back to this morning's levels.
I closed one order at 1.3152, the second one is in the boo, and then we will see, there are a lot of chances to come back.

Trading Central has changed its forecast. Now they are heading south too.

RekkeR:

The second wave, in this correction, is much longer in length than the presumed fourth wave, the same can be seen on the cable. Probably the third one is over, the fourth one is coming and there should still be a fifth one.

I wonder why the American resident ..., does not take offense at you, you mention it as much as you want, there is no reaction. Either you're both undercover agents or I write something wrong.

Since yesterday evening I could not log on to the site, I thought I'd drugged ... ...and got banned, got a chance to work without distractions, and then... it worked.

So I've got the roof, your friend, and I had the same thing going on with the website until about three o'clock today, you'll have to ask Matemat what happened.

Grebovik:
Trading Central has changed its forecast. Now they are heading south too.
Which is what I like about analysts:)))

My prediction is to reach 1.31235

wmlab:
My prediction is to go as high as 1.31235

Given that today's low is 1.3132, that's a serious prediction.

But seriously, we are now crawling towards 1.3183 and that's a long way off.

strangerr:
That's what I like about analysts:)))

They don't seem to have any calculations, and the working day is over, only the shift on duty and they give just round levels.