EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 249

strangerr:
interesting turkey

NikT_58:
interesting turkey

I posted it a dozen pages ago.

Gyp, anything is possible, that's why we put stops. You better tell me - did you share this information with the man?)

I have an automatic marking indicator, which, although very old, still seems to me to be a worthwhile marking. I would like to offer a sample of it to the local team.

The occasional arrows do not seem to be too important. Moreover, it may not see all trends, but those that it does see are usually real.

Ideally, the lighter the line, the stronger it is. But since stronger lines usually come from the more distant past, their position may be less accurate.

If the markings are of interest to anyone in this thread, please speak up, then a follow-up may follow.

strangerr:

Given that today's low is 1.3132, that's a serious prediction.

In all seriousness, we are now crawling towards 1.3183 and that's a long way off.

I was right, we reached 1.31235 and reversed upwards :)

New prediction - there will be one flat today, you can play the rebound with little risk.

wmlab:
I was right, reached 1.31235 and reversed upwards :)
We reached 1.3118 and did not turn anywhere, and yesterday's post did not say anything about a reversal.

strangerr:

Gip, anything is possible, that's why we put stops. You better tell me - did you share the information with the person?)

He's too young, let him finish school first.

strangerr:
We reached 1.3118 and did not turn anywhere, and yesterday's post did not say anything about a reversal.

I mean, they didn't turn around, they went back to the horizontal channel. But they reached it :)

By the way, I have a feeling it will slightly drift northwards.

wmlab:

I mean, they didn't turn around, they went back to the horizontal channel. But they did make it :)

By the way, I have a feeling it will drift slightly northwards.

Blessed is he who believes, just not in forex :)))

strangerr:
Blessed is he who believes, but not in forex:)))
Usually spikes like the last two hours are done on purpose to get the plankton's stops triggered :) Before a big planned rise :)