EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 241

sever30:

Thanks for the advice!
Good luck!

Correction started, entered at 1.3228 with a target of 1.3125, expect to see that price tomorrow.

strangerr:
The correction started, I entered at 1.3228 with the target 1.3125, I expect to see this price tomorrow.

on a trend - if you go against a big trend - it is more important to set a stop than a target

at the beginning let it break through the catch of the day 03.08.2010 1.3146

This is unlikely today and we will see tomorrow

I'll pass, I'm not going into sales. Tomorrow we'll see what's up.

the day is not far off when the midpoint of the monthly range crosses the midpoint of the annual range, indicating a change in trend... or a bounce of the price from the year range (lilac dotted line). the outcome is coming. well, from my vantage point:)

YuraZ:

on a trend - when you go up against a big trend - it is more important to set a stop than a target

at the beginning let it break through the catch of the day 03.08.2010 1.3146

I don't think so today and we'll see tomorrow

Buy stop in place - 1.3267:)))

strangerr:
Buy Stop in place - 1.3267 :)))

lock is just a way out of the trade

and stop loss between orders with a delayed loss

and if it goes higher, we have to close

it'll just be a delayed lock-in.

--

if the buy order is with a big lot, then it is more logical to leave the sit on the stop and buy with the lot, which was planned for the difference

but on the other hand equal lot is better with 50/50 entries, but takei should be larger than the stop

the hope to take both sell and buy during the trends cannot be justified if the targets are not 30-50 pips ...

if the target is 50 or more e.g. 200-300 then lock is murder

YuraZ:

a lock is just a way out of a trade

and fixing of losses between orders with a delay of loss

and if it goes higher, we have to close

it'll just be a delayed lock-in.

--

if the buy order is with a big lot, then it is more logical to leave the sit on the stop and buy with the lot, which was planned for the difference

but on the other hand equal lot is better with 50/50 entries, but takei should be larger than the stop

hope to take both sell and buy during trends cannot be justified if the target is not 30-50 pips ...

if the target is 50 or more for example 200-300 then the loss is kill

This is a controversial issue, raised and discussed more than once and, I think, there is no need to return to it, as everyone will still have his opinion, I will only say that the exit from the loca is more difficult psychologically than technically. By the way, what happened to the server today, it was impossible to enter the forum?

In general this is the first sign of a reversal when something happens to the server, remember how on Alpari on the 3rd of December all their accounts were trying to recover.

vinni:

In general this is the first sign of a reversal when something happens to the server, remember how on Alpari I think on December 3rd all their accounts were trying to recover.

I mean the forum :)))

The reversal on the euro will be solved in the next hour.