EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 237

not much time left for the audi and the canadian is at the start of the move on the pivot (I think so).

RekkeR:

Yeah, now I get it - you mean the 5th in the 5th. I'll wait for it to end and then I'll cover the second buy. The idea is 1.3275-80, here we have to see, I think we will go for correction from here. Here, it looks like the fifth has worked out, I closed on the boo.

Not complete. There may be a pullback, but not yet a correction.

gip:
Not completed. There may be a pullback, but not a correction yet.

And I had the same doubt, opened another one on the buy small.)))

strangerr:

I had the same doubt too, opened another one to buy small)).

Look, now came to Fibo level 61,8 of correction from the fifth from New Year cycle on 4n.

Your TS can not fit in any logic, you close before twenty pips, it is not bread and you open in pursuit of ghosts.

What kind of karrektsiya can be from karrektsiya?

However it's pronounced now, for all those gathered at 1.39 - "bae...."

Traffic forecast for the rest of this week

whether

RekkeR:

Look, now came to Fibo level 61,8 of correction from the fifth from New Year cycle on 4n.

You can't fit your TS into any logic, you close before you reach twenty pips, it's not bread, but you open chasing ghosts.

What kind of karrektsiya can be from karrektsiya?

No matter how it's pronounced now, for all those gathered at 1.39 - "baaa...."

The TS is very simple: I won't hold 0.25 until the last minute, but I can open 0.01 at the peak.)))

strangerr:
The TS is very simple: I won't hold 0.25 until the last minute, but I can open 0.01 at the peak.)))
If we break through 1.3216 we will open a sell on everything?

RekkeR:
If we break 1.3216 do we open a sell on everything?

No way, on the n4, it should still go up, but not much, and in general the eu/usd is more disappointing lately, I look more and more towards the exotics...

RekkeR:
If we break 1.3216 do we open a sell on everything?
What will be left there? 1.3170-80 and further up. If we break through 1.3150, then we can go all in - wave B on D.