EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 236

Going firmly and angrily up)))))

vovan_217:
Let's go firmly and angrily up)))))

There are no easy ways or they lead to a trap.

Kohl, all helmeted and in a wheelchair, you can start thinking about rolling back.

RekkeR:

There are no easy ways or they lead to a trap.

Kohl, all helmeted and in a wheelchair, you can start thinking about rolling back.

You are wise beyond your years :))) I covered one buy order, the larger one))) I think we'll roll back to 1.3180

strangerr:
You are wise beyond your years :))) Covered one buy order, the bigger one))) I think we're gonna roll back to 1.3180.

similarly (closed) ....speed is going away.... it's good for today...all the way to the beach....

strangerr:
You are wise beyond your years :))) Covered one buy order, the bigger one)))) I think we will roll back to 1.3180

I see you've become as skittish as a Volhynian policeman. Looking for a moment, should there still be a fifth?

"Leave the common people to consult the soothsayers;

Thou shalt consult only with experience and with wise elders."

RekkeR:
I see it's getting skittish, like Volyn policeman. Looking for a moment, should there still be a fifth?

I think a long drag is in store for us. On the fifth: I have a red trend line in 1-4, I think we will jump 20 pips at most, and maybe not even that.

Right. I went out too, bought a Canadian on the way - it should go to 1.0350 now.

Fibo:

Right. I went out too, bought a Canadian on the way - it should go to 1.0350 now.

You'd have been better off buying an Aude.

strangerr:

I think a long drag is in store for us. Regarding the fifth: I have a red trend line in 1-4, I think we will jump 20 pips at most, and maybe not even that.

strangerr:
You'd be better off buying an aud.

Me too. Me too. I'm of the same opinion. I bought an Aussie, I've already caught two tekes, but I don't like it much, I've been feeding elks often...