EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1857

Zet:

1. Previously offered, but rejected, and I'm not interested in guys with the "petty speculators" attitude.

2. Not certainty, but conviction.

1. I am a programmer, not a profiteer. For me it is just a hobby. I did not refuse to compete)).

2. In forex, no one can be 100% convinced.

zfs:

1. I am a programmer,....

That's what I'm talking about.

What's the price of their service on the euras?

margaret:

Mission accomplished. Report. Of all the things I heard, I liked the announcer's voice....)))), seriously, they're advertising a trading and analytical platform. It's a 60 day trial in demo mode. The programme analyses the price movement through indicators, calculates resistances and supports and gives recommendations to buy and sell, where to place an order and what kind of order. Further, they tell you how well this program works and how many pips it has earned....))))) etc. You only have to choose a strategy, there are several of them, choose a currency pair, TF and wait for recommendations from the program.....))))

Do you believe that? Don't answer that, I figured it out myself...)))) and I have the same attitude ....))))

All right, I'm off to bed.

Zet:

Mission accomplished. Report. Of all the things I heard, I liked the announcer's voice....)))), seriously, they're advertising a trading and analytics platform. It's a 60 day trial in demo mode. The programme analyses the price movement through indicators, calculates resistances and supports and gives recommendations to buy and sell, where to place an order and what kind of order. Further, they tell you how well this program works and how many pips it has earned....))))) etc. You only have to choose a strategy, there are several of them, choose a currency pair, TF and wait for recommendations from the program.....))))))

Do you believe that? Don't answer that, I figured it out myself...)))) and I have the same attitude ....))))

All right, I'm off to bed.

Thank you

yosuf:

I am not thinking of anything bad - it is a habit to look for options and answers to questions "in my own way". It turns out that your indicator now (28.02.11, other charts do not compare), shows the centre, for N-hours of price movement (bars), it is "my way (compared to Ichimoko 9-26-52). I can not find any answer, why, the indicator on the daily chart, shows below 1.32 ..., and on the weekly chart below 1.36 ...?

P.S. I took your pictures, for comparison, from p.1851 in this thread.

As of today, we are looking at 1.3815, put 2 has been exercised, so far it is a resistance level.

From this level the drop is possible, bottom is not visible, below there are some unexecuted puts, which is a slight support,

The first put 5 is at 1.3601, we might get there today if nothing prevents it.