EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1856

Zet:

I just wanted to do a "good deed" if I come across anything else interesting I'll let you know...))
Okay!

Garabala:
Guys I have a question, can it be a time indicator? i.e. install it, use it for a week and then it disappears from all instruments? installing it again, but it does not appear (

Yes,there is such a thing.....))))

Zet:

Sorry for the intrusion, but I put charts on the site for the sole purpose of testing myself, I need to get the metrics right...))

If you are interested, let's go with me, especially since the market situation is not expected to be easy (correction). It will be interesting.....))))

I have a partner. I don't do training).

I do not expect anything in particular from the market, but I can give you a forecast.

A correction is expected - it is a flexible notion, maybe for EURUSD... I think it already happened))) maybe, of course, it is not over)

The market is pretty tight at the moment... Which suggests that there is still potential for trends))) This is more about the JPY,GBP,CAD pairs.

Zet:

Yeah, there is......))))
is there a way out?

Garabala:
is there a way out?
There certainly is, but it's not here

zfs:

I have a partner. I don't do training)).

I don't expect anything specific from the market, but I can give a forecast.

I do not expect a correction in the market, but I can give a prognosis. I think it already happened))) maybe, of course, it is not over)

The market is pretty tight right now... Which suggests that the potential for trends is still there))) This is more about the JPY,GBP,CAD pairs.

And I do not need it, I already have role models, I do not think you can help me to learn....))))

Predictions don't interest me either.

I think I have them more accurate than YOU.

If not, then no. I've lost interest in you...)))

Good luck... ))))

rensbit:
There is, of course, but it's not here
Where can it be?

Zet:

I don't need to, I already have role models, I don't think you can help me learn....))))

Predictions don't interest me either.

I think I have them more accurate than YOU.

If not, then no. I've lost interest in you...)))

Good luck...))))

We can compete. Since there is a certainty of superiority)

in private

zfs:
We may compete. If you have the confidence of superiority).

1. Previously offered, but rejected, and I'm not interested in guys with the "petty speculators" attitude.

2. Not certainty, but conviction.