EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1860

Thank you!!!!

Temnyj:
Well, if the answer to that question is found, then all that's left is to live in pleasure on some island the size of Cuba))))

Smiley face! Yeah. Actually, that would be nice.

Get your sled ready to go down ..... soon the dollar will start to go down everything .By the way the SP500 and Dow stock indices have worked out and are ready to go down ....

Figure H1

I usually look at one or two pages on the forum, and then I follow topics, but what happened before that, I miss!

odiseif:
Get your sled ready to go down....

Sleighs should have been prepared in summer ))))

odiseif:
Get your sled ready to go down ..... soon the dollar will start to go down everything .By the way the SP500 and Dow stock indices have worked out and are ready to go down ....

It will start soon, but not yet.

strangerr:

So he chose, compared to the branch of our people are still remembering)))) Now it is clear who Marishka is)))

Something lately when I try to write a post I get thrown out on the first page of the Matemat's photo))))

Yesterday someone on that forum advised to buy bukskad, another full page discussed it, but the man on the schedule, probably did not look))))

Marishka is not me. Although her actions in her work are close to mine.

strangerr:

It will start soon, but not yet.
"The US dollar has lost its status as a safe-haven currency. Investors prefer it to the Swiss franc, which is better by absolutely all measures, or precious metals. The Fed is printing money as if it were living in one day. Going forward, all this liquidity will be a big problem. Both quantitative easing and the pressure on China over the yuan are all part of an overall policy to rebuild the economy, an inevitable component of that is a long-term decline in the dollar," LGT Bank strategist Simon Gros-Hodge told CNBC live.

margaret:
"The US dollar has lost its status as a safe-haven currency. Investors prefer the Swiss franc, which is better by absolutely all measures, or precious metals. The Fed is printing money as if it were living in one day. Going forward, all this liquidity will become a big problem. Both quantitative easing and the pressure on China regarding the yuan exchange rate are all part of the overall policy to restore the economy, an inevitable component of that is a long-term decline in the dollar," LGT Bank strategist Simon Gros-Hodge told CNBC live.
That means nothing , as they can start taking these dollars from the market due to the excessive amount of printed paper .....+ isn't Europe printing ? or the Brits not printing their pound ? ..or Europe has solved all its problems and doesn't need the cheap euro anymore ? ....Stop reading all rubbish .... and spare your time if not yourself.
The TA rules.