EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1852

How do I find the pairs you mentioned on the terminal?

Damn, I was wondering, especially on the Sultonov's daily chart, namely the point below 1.3290...))))

A wedge, a triple zig-zag - one of the most difficult wave models, in determining their completeness, and in front of us is one of these figures, so, that "a haul" caught......))))

In my opinion, started to go down, rising, as if it should not, went into correction....)))

Let's see...))))

strangerr:

So we are not guessing, we just estimated that there is a good level to buy, if the price gets there and there are buying conditions. As for the JPY pairs, I would rather buy the EuroJPY.
And after your words it went to a significant correction, the spread will not save you)) it is the dumbest yen pair to choose to buy. If the price goes there, it's more likely it won't come back for you)) We can try a day's chart with you to be more convincing.))

yosuf:

Don't get upset, everything will become clear in time, I think. or I can't explain it clearly yet.
Yusufhodja while you are doing charity here - your programmers are chopping the cabbage (the crunch stands) soon the market will start to change....(have you at least put the self-destruct code in there?)

yosuf:

follow the yellow and blue lines

1. these lines have a lot of corresponding colours and they all go in different directions, you were asked to specifically define the direction and targets in words and numbers,

If three times out of five your prediction is confirmed, it will make sense to move to your branch to understand the movement of yellow and blue lines.

2. On which pair and what TF? Why ask this question if you don't want to answer it and impose your option?

3. From all this we can conclude that you have nothing worthy of attention, but rather abstract art... :(((