EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1877

yosuf:

Here's a very short term (5 bars) and a long term (300 bars), all the same - a fall, or rather, as you say - a normal movement:

Zet:

What's to admire....

And you read his thread, and see to whom and how he responds ...

Of course, "The dog barks and the caravan runs", but the main thing is that the caravan driver knows ...

DhP:

I'm sorry I can't read your indicator.

I look, but I don't understand anything.

I'll explain as best I can: there are 2 indicators on each chart - 1 (yellow) is a stable retrospective of 30 bars, the other (blue) gives different retrospectives and we get corresponding short- or long- term forecasts. The fourth characteristic of the indicator is a quantitative estimation of a future trend - it is a spread in real size of sell and buy lines, showing by how much one can potentially expect rate changes, as a result of this trend. That's it.

xrust:
It is useless, as long as this man has not heard from you words of admiration in his address, he will not honor you with a reply :D

I'm not going to admire it, there is a lot of work ahead, until the Expert Advisor understands the indicator. When I will be able to create an absolutely profitable strategy, which I strive for and for which there is every reason, then we will admire the triumph of the Universal Regression Model for market price forecasting, the product of which is this indicator

yosuf:

Now about the indicator itself: it consists of 36 qualitative indicators - settlement (red), buy (blue) and what will be soon (blue), also called the trader's line, that is, the trader is advised to look for the future.The fourth characteristic of the indicator is a quantitative estimation of a future trend - this is a spread in the natural value, showing by how much you can expect the rate change, as a result of this trend. That is all.

It turns out that not everything is that simple...

When I think I've found an evident pattern in this or that indicator, I start rejoicing, but

But as soon as I type it into my Expert Advisor's code and run it through the history, the tester sends me back to the ground with a shower of cold water.

Don't be lazy, write an Expert Advisor using your indicator ...

Run it through the history. Who knows, maybe you will change your attitude towards your indicator.

xrust:

And you read his thread, and see to whom and how he responds ...

Of course "the dog barks and the caravan runs", but the main thing is that the caravan driver knows ...

I asked him a question in this thread. Why does the indicator show below 1.36 on the weekly chart, and below 1.32 on the daily chart? ? He didn't answer and I didn't ask any more. And to be honest, I don't care, I have my own way.

Zet:

I asked him a question in this thread. Why does the indicator on the weekly chart show below 1.36... and on the daily chart below 1.32... ? He didn't answer and I didn't ask any more. And to be honest, I don't care, I have my own way.
That's what I told you too, about my way, you didn't believe me =)))))

Zet:

I asked him a question in this thread. Why does the indicator on the weekly chart show below 1.36... and on the daily chart below 1.32... ? He didn't answer and I didn't ask any more. And to be honest, I don't care, I have my own way.

Don't you know that different TFs have different targets

yosuf:

If you do not know why I'm writing this indicator, in the previous version of the indicator, I'm ready to share my experience, I'm not going to admire it, there is a lot of work ahead, until the EA adopts the indicator, but when I will be able to create profitable strategy, which I strive for and for which there is every reason, then we will admire the triumph of the Universal Regression Model for market price forecasting, the product of which is this indicator

You've said recently, Mr. Yusufhoja, that your indicator is built automatically, so I think it is written in the code and if it is written in the code, it means it can be put out.

on the internet for download. If I'm wrong, correct me.

yosuf:

Don't you know that different TFs have different targets

And you read my question carefully and I think the answer will sound different....)))