EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1847

strangerr:

No dear, with 33.50 now, no more than 40 ppts of drawdown.

Tantrik, don't be silent, say something)))

I'm going on a business trip, I'm going on a business trip.
(going on a business trip ... I'll take my laptop with me - it will give me something to do in the evening! - )))))

Tantrik:
Somebody owes me silver. What can I say (if I had asked before we would have been together in the profits)
(I'm going on a business trip... I'll take my laptop with me - it'll give me something to do tonight! - )))))

You should be at work, not surfing the forums)))). (And silver sell, you'll catch a moose, though))))

Wolf on the yen

So far so good.

I noticed the tendency - the price likes to walk in the channel, then it goes out of it, walks sideways, then comes back to the same channel and for some time continues to walk in the same way, as if it had never been broken! I think there is a chance that in the next few days we will return somewhere to 3400, who thinks? Or is it just a little bit up?

з

Dimka-novitsek:

I noticed the tendency - the price likes to walk in the channel, then it goes out of it, walks sideways, then comes back to the same channel and for some time continues to walk in the same way, as if it had never been broken! I think there is a chance that in the next few days we will return somewhere to 3400, who thinks? Or is it just a little bit up?

з

Still up and not a little bit.

Thank you!

Dimka-novitsek:
Thank you!
Try to think with your head!!!! Otherwise only a waste of money, even despite sound advice from your elders :)))

drawings to ponder:

by analogy there could be a bottom

1.3844 level, if we break it, we'll move on)