EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1845

Zet:
On Broko, a man has appeared who is promoting a new direction (modernity) in Wave Analysis.Combines geometry and VA. It is interesting to read his reasoning and look at pictures...))))
Can you share the link? :)

Zet:

This is already interesting. The date is needed.
Thursday, March 3.

tara:
Thursday, March 3.

Got it, thanks.

margaret:
Naturally, no one expects the central bank to raise borrowing costs on 3 March, but everyone is waiting impatiently for Trichet's press conference. The ECB does not like surprises and prefers to warn the market of impending changes with a change of rhetoric. Therefore, if the Governing Council Chairman gives a mixed signal of an impending monetary tightening in the form of the word "vigilance", it will be perceived as a clear indication of action. The Euro could then receive serious support.

So this is the time of the beginning of the upturn... )))) "Capital flight", there is such a method.

rensbit:
Can you share the link? :)

Page 1841, in this thread.

Zet:

Page 1841, in this branch.
Thanks.

rensbit:
Thanks.

Please....))

DhP:
))))

For you personally, on the left, the red lines are what should be in a day or two (wanderer), if anything goes wrong, prepare documents to court....))))

Well, it's time to summarise our dialogue .... Let's compare the charts.

Price is not up by

The

price

went down

15 points,as planned, the red line.

The

price

went

up

(? - the movement is not completed, the last one left, in the form of a(5) wave, as seen on the chart). How many points have not reached the goal, see for yourself, I can not, no time, the green line.

After completion of the (5) wave, the price should begin to decline (at least, this is my expectation), the blue line

Summing up. There are mistakes, yes, there are, but when analyzing two charts, do not forget that I took a "correction for wind" -

15 points if you remember...... )))), and now decide PUK ....- is it or not...)))

Good luck

End of the month, and the monthly MN1 candlestick may try to close with a perfect tail to the delight of the bulls.