EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 920

zhuki:
The benefit is that a lot of people will know where it's going and earn a little money if they trust it. I'll heal somehow.
Actually, without ties - there was speculation - the eu will continue to rise. They can go as low as they want, but if it is cheaper than the market, for example, 1.3, smart people will buy the euro! Europe will develop, the eur will become 1.48 - and someone will earn on them (MM). So we play within reasonable limits.

zhuki:
What if you were asked to go into a trance and predict what will happen to the euro? If you predict accurately, I will eat my tie and hat.

There were five time machines produced during the time of Mankind in the 20th century after the birth of Christ

which accurately showed the past many 1,000 years ago.

BUT the Future ONLY till the beginning of 2012

after the beginning of 2012, the variants of outcomes began to increase with each second until the end of 2012 and after that they did not show anything at all

zhuki:
The benefit is that a lot of people will know where it all goes and earn a little money if they trust it. I'll heal somehow.

A thought worthy of respect, but don't do that to your health.....)))))))

Zet:

Thoughts worthy of respect, but don't do that to your health.....)))))))
You know,a hat can be made out of dough... he didn't say what kind of hat.

Tantrik:
You know, you can make a hat out of dough... he didn't say what kind of hat.

.......)))))) I agree....))))), but the key words are many....... I' ll cure myself somehow... are worthy of respect ( thinking of many, a man from GOD-bearing Russia, not from BABLO-bearing .....)))))))..... ), I like guys like that...)))))

or maybe he is NOT a partner, just a freeloader? (c) L. Golubkov :)

let's say something about the euro))))))

I think we'll see 1.27 before February.... and a New Year's rally is possible down the eu

basile:

let's say something about the euro))))))

I think we will see 1.27 before February.... and a New Year's rally is possible down the eu

There is such a variant, but there is also another, that the upward movement is not over, and literally in the next 2-3 weeks, the picture should become clear, we need to wait patiently....)))))

Zet:

There is such a possibility, but there is also another, that the upward movement is not over, and literally in the next 2-3 weeks, the picture should become clear, you need to wait patiently....)))))
... and do not close your 0.01 lot :)

V07:
...and not to close your 0.01 lots :)

If there is a need, I can show you the orders placed on the main account at Trust Bank as well, and what's the doubt?