EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1840

torgus:

Everyone is screaming that the eva is crawling up.
I'm looking at the fibo veer on the daily chart and I see that we've hit 61.8, from the previous
global decline.
Still, in my mind, we will go down and far.
The first target is 1.31-1.3.

Oh! Your words to market's ears...

I'll go along with you...))

Zet:

I disagree. You have no idea how close your methodology of chart layout, is to one of the modernist currents in Wave Analysis...))))) I don't think that familiarity and study of this methodology, would do you and your TS any harm, just as for Dimka-novitsek, there would be no harm in studying the Wolf wave methodology.....)))) (IMHO)

Thanks!!!!!

torgus:

I'm looking at the fibo veer on the daily chart and I see that we've hit 61.8, from the previous
global decline.

With you....)))), but only up to 1.3500- 1.3580, beyond that yourself.....))))))

Zet:

With you....)))), but only up to 1.3500- 1.3580, beyond that yourself.....))))))

What, on foot or something? ))

The train doesn't go any further?

Zet:

Thanks for that, too!

Zet:

I disagree. You have no idea how close your methodology of chart layout, is to one of the modernist currents in Wave Analysis...))))) I don't think that familiarity and study of this methodology, would do you and your TS any harm, just as for Dimka-novitsek, there would be no harm in studying the Woolf wave methodology.....)))) (IMHO)
the link may I have? (if it is in Russian)

DhP:

What, on foot or something? ))

Doesn't the train go any further?

the track hasn't been paved yet

torgus:

I'm looking at the daily fibo veer and I see that we've hit 61.8, from the previous
global decline.
I already showed it on the 1830 page, yes, the fan has not broken through yet, but the fact, that we will go down from it, is not a fact...

Jingo:

the track hasn't been laid yet.
The partisans have dismantled the rails.