EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1871

strangerr:

It's our cow and we're milking it)))

It went well at the breakdown:

Gud... And I was in the SELL on gold yesterday, but I got knocked out in the BU.... Gold won't be digging for long, then it'll drop a lot =)

strangerr:

And the short-term looks like this:

That's what I think, but I don't have a sell signal.

and I don't have it, the eu is depicting the beginning of a reversal (even the H1 trend is not breaking through)

Noterday:
Gud... And I was in SELL on gold yesterday, but I got knocked out in BU.... Gold won't be digging for long, then it'll drop a lot =)

XAU\USD targets 1444 - 1447 and the correction may start from there.

Tantrik:

XAU\USD has set a target of 1444-1447 from where the correction will probably start.
Yeah, somewhere like that.

strangerr:MT5 is already crying about the dollar. They say the end is in sight....The dollar is living out its last days....

margaret:
strangerr:MT5 is already crying about the dollar. They say the end is in sight....The dollar is living out its last days....

And they quote Yusuf in pictures)))

Noterday:
Yeah, somewhere like that.

So, if it breaks through, then 1530 and in fact 2130 pips of a no-bounce movement. the previous rise was 2300 pips of a no-bounce movement. (it's not the eu - the trend is broken, that's it)

strangerr:

And quote Yusuf in pictures)))
Yeah...

And Bernanke is still speaking:

2011.03.01 19:12:17 *Bernanke: It is not the Fed's job to help struggling state governments

He also denied any Fed involvement in the global price spike in response to criticism that the Fed's loose monetarypolicy and quantitative easing program are contributing to the commodity price spike. Noting that turmoil in the Middle East has caused a rise in oil and gas prices in recent weeks, Bernanke said that global demand /especially from some developing countries/, rather than the Fed's monetary policy, should be blamed for the rise in prices.

>"Commodity prices have risen significantly in terms of all major currencies, indicating that dollar changes were hardly an important factor in the price rises seen in recent months," the Fed chairman said.

Noterday:
Gud... And I was in the SELL on gold yesterday, but I got knocked out in the BU.... Gold won't be digging for long, then it will fall nicely =)

Why did you sell the Gold? Buy and hold...

Or didn't you have enough for beer? )))