EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1199

The price is frozen at 1.3306

Tantrik:
Strenger you're down twice a week (forecasts) globally and up (100%) not bad either!!!
I considered all this fall as a correction, I only went in to buy and lost a bit (not much money, but almost the entire depo). Now for almost a week I think the trend is down (but when will it end?)

Now we can salt the euro

factor_admin:
The price is frozen at 1.3306
Stranger drew a stick there ;), so it froze :)

chepikds:

1.3350 target :), wrote recently... I am going all the way to 1.3200-1.3230, but for now I am only going up, if anything, I will lock :)

1.3280 is the lock to 1.3230, not lower!

That is, the profit in the lock to close? what is the point of paying swaps all holidays (Zy: the lock can always be arranged!)

Tantrik:
Strenger you're down twice a week (forecasts) globally and up (100%) not bad either!!!

I drew myself a picture like this, and the daily and weekly targets are another story)))

VIRTUO5:
Now we can salt the euro
Why is that?

I keep my sells, we'll go up (I mean certain intervals + matte)))) above I'll also mercilessly sell.)))) Either Uncle Kolya or Father Christmas))) with the snow maiden

Tantrik:
So profit to lock? what is the point of paying swaps all holidays (Zy: lock can always be arranged!)

I will tell you at the weekend.

Tantrik:
I mean, what's the point of paying swaps all holidays (Zy: a lock can always be arranged!)
No, to make a profit up and down ;), and swaps are trifles, I do not bother with them, but before the weekend I will probably close all positions, tomorrow we will see.