EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1192

ernst:

If you have accidentally deleted an instrument, you can "open a deleted chart", that's how I use it.
It doesn't always work, there were times when I couldn't find a deleted instrument there. When the list there is not small, the instrument may not get into that list (MT4 bug), so I wrote a program.

Ekonom:
what's pushing it, it's already hit a high, someone's buying it...

The euro is pushing it now, until there is a reversal of the euro downwards, it will rise.

DragonSL:

I.e. it's all about the Asian stock exchange...

Apparently the Chinese are sitting on the same sheet as Australian corporations...

I don't know, that's what they said on TV, I hope it won't last long, I'm in sells.

DragonSL:

I.e. it's all about the Asian stock exchange...

Apparently the Chinese are sitting on the same sheet as Australian corporations...

the chinese have also spoken out in support of europe

I see a rise to 1.042 on Fibo, although on the hourly divert after divert and harami appeared...

strangerr:

The euro is pushing it now, until there is a reversal on the euro going down it will go up.
Makes sense!!!

Ekonom:
the Chinese have also spoken out in favour of supporting Europe

Of course, they still have to live there, now the Turks will be kicked out and...

factor_admin:
Makes sense!!!

There's just one thing, they do run out of euros sometimes...

That's it, I'm off until 2011. Happy New Year everyone!!!!

Ai did not give a correction downwards and I settled a lot. Now if 1.32700 shoots through, it will go further up to 1.3350-1.3380