EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1196

odiseif:
1.3290, 1.3320 I wouldn't advise buying now (Germany has fallen asleep, railway congestion downtime. There will be a drop in economics)

Tantrik:
Are you all catching stops? (someone's already on the sells waiting for Uncle Kolya) 1.33 should come. It's time to celebrate!

Stops are not catching, I put the bystops at 1.3330, if we come to 1.35-36, as I assume in the medium term, it is not so bad, all the same way down for the Euro, and today or tomorrow it should fall under 1.32.

strangerr:

Stops are not catching, put the bystops at 1.3330, if we come down to 1.35-36, as I assume in the medium term, it is not a problem, anyway the way for the Euro is down, and today or tomorrow should fail under 1.32.
I meant the Aussie(double bottom is not a signal, if it reverses it may draw a new one), and on the EUR a bowl down > up > down and then a break. On the EUR many bulls are stuck with sells! She needs to dump them before the march, maybe she will go flat at 1.33 - 1.35 (now I have decided not to catch tops, it is a wrong tactics to catch the tops)

ernst:
Soon chepikds buy closes and down we go))))
Not yet ;)

chepikds:
Not yet ;))

We'll see in a couple of hours)))

Don't forget the news

Actual Forecast Previous Chart

Dec 30 8:30am USD Unemployment Claims 388K 416K 420K

Please tell me, who knows when the bidding will open?

darka7:
As far as I am aware, the market is out of action tomorrow.... today we close at 20.00 MSc.

I have until 9 p.m. tomorrow, then it opens on the 4th.

darka7:
As far as I know the market is closed tomorrow....today closes at 20:00 MSc.

31.12.2010 (Friday)

• Forex, Metals (Spot)
  • CFDs: on stocks, ETFs, #GC, #SI, #QM, #QG, #S, #C, #W, #ES, #NQ, #NX
  • CFDs: #CF, #Z
  • SFDs: #GX
  • early close at 21:00 (MSC)
  • early closing at 21:00 (MSC)
  • early close at 16:00 (Moscow time)
  • trading closed

Defeat325:
Please tell me, who knows when trading will open?

03.01.2011 (Monday)

• Forex, Metals (spot)
  • CFDs: on stocks, ETFs, #GC, #SI, #QM, #QG, #S, #C, #W, #ES, #NQ, #CF, #GX, #NX
  • #FDs: #Z
  • regular opening
  • normal opening
  • trade is closed

04.01.2011 (Tuesday)

• CFDs: #Z
  • regular opening