EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1206

strangerr:

Option 2: do nothing until the price reaches the reversal point. At the reversal point, we fix a profitable position, while the loss-making position is not touched. If the price does not go further or sharply transitions into a new wave - then a stop is triggered, and we at least stay with us.

In general, I like variant 4 better, but it's also a bit off.

In variant 2 it is not clear, profitable position was closed, and then I don't understand it. I do not see the point in entering the gap in order to break even.

By any chance, you haven't already opened on the sell.

Divert on CCI and short MACD, overload and attack on channel 4 until we either break it or crash...

DragonSL:

History of chess (and lokhrotron :)) On one square we put one grain, on the second -- two, on the third -- four...

No matter how small the start is, with such a stable trend in 64 moves, the entire forex turnover is yours.

Imho not the start is not the point, but the levels of transition from quantity to quality, the first level is 300-500 bucks (because it's too risky).

There generally described intuitive trade (man. Vietnam War veteran concussed in the head - wherever put all profit). (if anything, I train on the demo.)

Tantrik:
2.5$ "peacocks say...."(c)
))))

DragonSL:

What did you mean by that?

Tantrik:
I actually by your picture close the buy (price goes down to sell) and above the top in case of reversal new buy stop? (turns out to be a new lock)

Right, a new low, then we wait for the next reversal and act the same way.

To factor_admin: I have already selected the volume limit, no more.

Tantrik:
There generally describes the case intuitive trade (man. Vietnam War veteran concussed in the head - wherever put all profit). (if anything, I'm training on the demo.)

He'll make a billion if he doesn't get in the way...

My brother doubles his demo in two days, but no real money. -- He says it's a scam. I have not heard anything about the indulators - works on the naked intuition, makes 20-40 deals, 60% -- profitable, stops and etc. does not put at all because he can not, go to study in DC will start to lose, so, so ...

rensbit:
As an option:

My eu did not reach the trend (did not test before the pullback). There is no way back from the downtrend channel (it just goes to the edge and that's it). There is also a wider ascending channel on your screenshot, maybe it will work out somewhere - the target is 1,34 on the top.

strangerr:

Right, new lock, then wait for the next reversal and act the same way.

To factor_admin: The volume limit has already been selected, no more.

Got it, no more questions. Thank you! (When I'm in Ukraine, I'll buy you a Gorinka! (I forgot again, I don't drink))

strangerr:

Right, new lock, then wait for the next reversal and act the same way.

To factor_admin: The volume limit has already been selected, no more.

I see