EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1200

strangerr:

I'll tell you at the weekend.
Thank you! I look forward to it.

strangerr:

I'll tell you about it this weekend.
Oh! it will be interesting to listen :) it will be boring at the weekend without the market ;)

ernst:

I keep my sells, I will go higher (I mean at a certain interval), I will also sell mercilessly. )))) Either Uncle Kolya or Father Christmas)))) with the snow maiden

3250 then 3230 resistance to return to the channel. And also think 3150 is the finish.

News coming up
18:30USDNatural gas reserves volume -171.00B -184.00B

chepikds:
No, get a profit up and down ;), and swaps are nothing, I do not bother with them, but before the weekend I will probably close all the positions, tomorrow we will see.
In the lot, the profit is frozen. It goes both ways? Bai will begin to diminish if we do not fix. (On eu so should be in both sides - TA does not work)

it's all there! No 1.3150 :( maybe it will show up :)

Volume of natural gas reserves

Actual-136.00B
Forecast-171.00B
Previous-184.00B
EIA (Energy Information Administration) - information on changes in the amount of natural gas in storage over the past week.

Tantrik:

3250 then 3230 resistance to get back into the channel. And I also think 3150 is the finish line.

Well, yes. The numbers will remain numbers " the sum does not change by rearranging the places of the sums", but can only increase)))

Tantrik:
In the lot, the profit is frozen. How it goes both ways? Bai will start to decrease if not fixed.

Suppose I stand in a Buy to 1.3350, see a fall from 1.33 to 1.32, I lock to 1.32, the profit hangs, the price reaches 1.32, the lock is opened, I have a gain to my balance! And if the price goes up to 1.3350, it means that I got profit up and down :)

Of course one may close bai and open sell, in general, it is a matter of taste.) You can't do it without the Stranger ;)

Where is that much gas, because not every village here has gas, all we get is wood and wood...