EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1546

It's about to go down ))))

Traders are reminded of the option expiry at 1.3700, which could trigger a new price manoeuvre.

artikul:
It's about to go down ))))
Forget it. There's only one shot to the top.

odiseif:
Forget it ... one throw is missing upwards .

If so, it's not time yet )))

evbut:
I dare correct you - the market does not owe anyone anything ))))
Personally, it owes me one)))

evbut:
I dare correct you - the market does not owe anyone anything ))))

booga booga.... It owes - to itself. (the same dough moves the price... - hence the corrections)

chepikds:
Personally, he owes me one so far)))
As they say - debt in full ))))) will pay it all back in full ))))

Tantrik:
Gold from 1295 somewhere in this area should go for correction and up to 1380 - 1390.

Maybe not a correction, but a new wave! Although, a flat may also be, time will tell.

I agree with the level, I only put an error of 100-150 pips, gold is high volatility!

chepikds:

Yeah, that's right, a triangle. And what about the flat, I don't really care! I've made the MM in such a way that both flat and trend is good for me! Let's say there is an entry level and targets, the minimum target is 30p, we put a profit of 10p and stop 50p, and in boo at 7p+, the system should be with good MO and clear support-resistance! I like to work like this, 5 positions a day gives 2%, a week of test work without minuses...

I tried to work with small stops and big profit, but it's not that, there is no stability, the system is idle for a long time, accumulating stops, not for me it's not suitable.

I do not advise to use this strategy in practice, it will not suit everyone.

One stop can take all the profits for the day, maybe without stops and with a drawdown martin?

I am the whole world...the temple...

What's the market? Soulless buy-sell...)

which means he owes me as much as the land owes the collective farm)))))))))))))))))))))