EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1122

Ekonom:
I don't need it, just yesterday they were discussing all sorts of gaalis, automatons, semiautomatons here, so I posted

All of these grenades are good as long as they are tested and sold, no one would sell an Expert Advisor that brings 113% a month consistently.

strangerr:

All of these gems are good as long as they are tested and sold, no one would sell an EA that brings in 113% a month consistently.
My experience with EAs tells me that they are good in the flat and in correction, but when there is a strong movement they lose money. But it probably depends on the algorithm, maybe there are some that take good trends?

Ekonom:
My experience with Expert Advisors tells me that they are good in the flat and in corrections, but when there is a strong move, they lose money. But it probably depends on the algorithm, maybe there are some that take good trends?

I used to have a hobby - to race them on the demo, I also came across trend-followers, but now I don't remember which ones((( By the way, they are sorted out by category on Goodservice, too.

Tantrik:

Ekonom:
My experience with Expert Advisors tells me that they are good in the flat and in corrections, but when there is a strong move, they lose money. But it probably depends on the algorithm, maybe there are some that take good trends?

there is

strangerr:

All these grails are good as long as they are tested and sold, no one would sell an EA that brings a stable 113% per month.

That's right...as soon as an EA is sold, that's 1 sign of its failure.
Neural networks, neural networks... that beautiful and incomprehensible word has brainwashed people
for a long time... but the interesting thing is that they have nothing to do
they have nothing to do with the workings of the brain, even though they're positioned that way.
Here's one of my axes ... networks are also there - the lot is fixed, the spread (3p for 4-digits)
I don't know what's wrong with it....I don't know what's wrong with it...
I just don't understand why all this talk about TS and posting
I don't understand why all this talk about a trader's hand and posting screenshots with so many inductors (not about strangerr) on the chart that you can't see the price
has something to do with the title ... EURUSD - Trends, Forecast...

this is how i am trying to get in - after the shelf a trend continuation is possible

strangerr:

Minimum lot (30pp stop)