EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 558

While you're deciding where to go, the next thread is giving away 100,000,000 greenbacks

5drakon:
While you're deciding where to go, the next thread is giving 100,000,000 greenbacks
Once it's given, it's taken away. Nonsense.

5drakon:
While you're deciding where to go, the next thread is giving away 100,000,000 greenbacks
Thank you, we've had enough, I don't even want to open a thread...

as an advisor in tutus - if so you can try it

RekkeR:

You haven't even bothered to think of your own example. You can think of a granny with bags over her shoulder crossing the carriageway a hundred metres from a crossing with a traffic light, and she just doesn't know their purpose.

:)))

Shit, give me a break. I'm tired today. I don't feel like thinking.

One seems to have grown back:)))

RekkeR:

You haven't even bothered to think of your own example. You can think of a granny with bags over her shoulder crossing the carriageway a hundred metres from a crossing with a traffic light, and she just doesn't know their purpose.

:)))

Have you met Madame Galina at the dacha?:)))

I put the job away and go back to the garden :)))

Intuition tells us that the rise to the top is not over yet. BUYSTOP at 1.41160. Well and a safety SELLSTOP at 1.39800 outside all peaks clearing stops... Let's see...

RekkeR:
Read it at bedtime.
Thank you. I will.

sever30: what is the shaitan machine? how does it predict the trajectory? our development, or rather as strangerr said : physics + maths + intelligence; 5drakon :

I wonder what kind of currency this machine likes more than you feed it ----- We are testing it only on this one pair so far, but I think after we finish it, we will be able to use it for many other currencies :0)) By the way what price level are we at now...