EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1127

chepikds:

Hi all! Short term for your judgment:

I think that in the near future the upper and lower targets will be worked out, what is the first? will show the breakdown of the micro range (1.3090-1.3130) .

all the time you have a tendency to draw a counter-trend either immediately or a bit later)

strangerr:

I don't know, I see that this week we should give up trading with such moves of 60 pips a day.

All ran for gifts under the Christmas tree, lazy to trade guys )))

FXlike:

You always have a tendency to draw a counter-trend :)

I see reversals everywhere :))) 1.3040 is an interesting level, it may bounce up for a couple of days, I am still in the villages, and then the market will show it :)

odiseif:
Good evening everyone, it's been a while since I've been here .... Here are a couple of screenshots to ponder ....Austral probably won't be around much longer.

screenshots in order

m15 n1 and n4

Thanks a lot, I was wondering what I was missing for analysis today))))))))))

chepikds:

I see reversals everywhere :))) 1.3040 is an interesting level, we may bounce from it for a couple of days, while in the villages, and then the market will show it :)

I would like to see 1.3200, then I will go to the sell-side till the spring. And better 1.3500 quickly))))))

EUROBACK: Up Gunn won't let up and down trend: the picture is called "Arrivederci!", going to bed... said the bear... see you in March.

ernst:

Thank you so much, I was wondering what I was missing for analysis today))))))))))
You probably need a test jar.) You can wear it to the clinic.

Europe is snowed in, lots of flights cancelled, that's a lot of money airlines are losing, just watched the news))))

Folks if call options close and put options open is this for an up move???

odiseif:
You'll probably need a test jar.) You can wear it to the clinic.

You're totally right. I need an application glass.