EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1118

DragonSL:

Gunn is resting, maybe a hail mary?

Well, that's what I'm saying!!!!!!!

Although we haven't gone through NFP and other big news yet, how will the price behave there?

chepikds:
It's the same with me, I don't trust anything or anybody, only myself, I am the main indicator! But everyone has the same "I"! desire and energy will bear fruit ... when? if you consider that time does not exist, then now ;)

I have a friend -- he's been in securities for 15 years. He says 15k a month and I only work for you. I don't doubt his qualities, I've seen him trade. The question is, what kind of cushion do I need to afford his services?

I may be like him, but with a minimal depo, it means that I do not appreciate my job?

chepikds:
It's the same with me, I don't trust anyone or anything, only myself, I am the main indicator! But everyone has the same "I"! desire and energy will pay off ... when? if you consider that time does not exist, then now ;)
As D. Schwager said about published trading methods -

The examples given have, of course, been selected retrospectively to illustrate the methodology. Of course, in real exchange trading,the accuracy of the DeMarcus sequence does not achieve the near perfect parameters that these examples demonstrate. If it didn't, any trader usingthe Demark sequencein tradingwould have retired as a multi-millionaire.

You could say about any method.

DragonSL:

I have a friend who's been in securities for 15 years. He says 15k a month and I only work for you. I don't doubt his qualities, I've seen him trade. The question is, how much of a deposit do I have to have to afford his services?

Let's say I am like him, but with a minimum depot - does that mean I am not valuing my labour?

What if the value lies elsewhere, not only in the money, because the market itself is also an interesting thing :) what does that have to do with work ?! :) but of course, that's a special case, i'm not going to argue. :)

ZS. the 15k option is cool :)

Tantrik:
As D.Schwager said about published trading methods -

The examples given have, of course, been selected retrospectively to illustrate the methodology. Of course, in real exchange trading,the accuracy of the DeMarcus sequence does not achieve the near perfect parameters that these examples demonstrate. If it were not so, any trader usingDemark's sequencein tradingwould have retired as a multi-millionaire.

You could say that about any method.
And you are right sir! :))), if only because no one can prove you otherwise :)))

If we open with an up gap on Monday, I am in a sell, the target is 1.3000. In fact, I think it's going to be a tumultuous week. It is the penultimate one this year! I did not notice it again and another year flew by)))

Tantrik:
As D. Schwager said about the published trading methods

The examples given have, of course, been selected retrospectively to illustrate the methodology. Of course, in real exchange trading theaccuracy of the DeMarcus sequence does not reach the near perfect parameters that these examples demonstrate. If it were not so, any trader who usedDemark'ssequence in tradingwould have retired as a multimillionaire.

You can say that about any method.

I agree!

Euro 1.3151.

There will be a gap... 1.3158

chepikds:

What if the value lies elsewhere, not just in the money, because the market itself is also an interesting thing :) what does labour have to do with it then ?! :) but of course, this is a special case, i won't argue. :)

ZS. the option of 15k is cool :)

I wasn't talking about value, I was talking about a classic: "hidden economic costs".

Economics by R. McConnell, L. BREU, p.478