EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1125

strangerr:

Then why did you buy the pound? You're looking at other pairs.
Now the eu should bounce off the channel! I bought the pound on Friday, until the stop triggered (a small loss), I think it will go in the plus.

Tantrik:
Now the eu should bounce back from the channel! I bought the pound on Friday until the stop triggered (small minus) I think it will be in the plus.

From 3055, not before.

strangerr:

from 3055, not before.

no argument (so how does selling the Aussie and buying the pound contradict?) (and the trend breakdown prediction is expensive!?? Gunn doesn't have one?)

this is how I ended up entering

Tantrik:

no argument (so what does selling the aussie and buying the pound have to do with it?) (and trend breakdown prediction is expensive!? Gunn doesn't have it?)

Very much so, grandpa hasn't even heard the word "trend")))

Gonna have to be tough on the Jews with their Jewish union)))

strangerr:

Grandpa has never even heard such a word "trend"))))

Grandpa had a secret Fibonacci system and as seen back then there were no charts and nobody knew about the correction - now it won't work like then!

What's that got to do with it? The pound and the aussie are allies? And the euro is falling (they have problems there), but the pound needs it for company?

Tantrik:

Grandpa had a secret Fibonacci system and as seen back then there were no charts and nobody knew about the correction - now it won't work like then!

What's that got to do with it? the pound and the aussie are allies? and the eu is falling (they have problems there), but the pound needs it, for company?

Don't fill the tin with these economic fables, here's a graph of the euro and pound. And granddaddy was drawing on a piece of paper))))

OlegTs:
it was hard to get through the ukrainian anonymizer, the bastards have lowered the whole internet, that's how we have democratic elections, presidential candidates are taken away from the hospital with a head injury in an unknown direction by men in masks, while obse and Medvedev are happy that the elections are going well:(((( no one needs us but ourselves.... Moderators, sorry, it's getting on my nerves...

Moderators, sorry, it is painful... in your country you have usurpation of power, those who stand on top do not want to share the power and money and risk it. as turkmenbashi said "better 90% of power than 10%"))

FXlike:

You have usurpation of power in your country, those at the top do not want to share power and money and risk it. as turkmenbashi said "better 90% of power than 10%"))

Better usurpation than a herd of thieves like ours.

strangerr:

Better usurpation than a herd of thieves like ours.
and we have "scary piss" and... и ...