EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1395

93408:
What if you wrap the pendulum in paper? What if you use coins? )))))))))))))))
Trade in gold, silver - you could light up dollars :-))

Tantrik:
Trade in gold, silver - you will be able to light dollars :-))

Have you thought of tying a coin to the pendulum?

In general, the right way is to put a laptop with a chart in the right currency and set it on fire, where the smoke goes, there will be a trend.

You posted a video in Ulyanovsk, where the trend is defined in warehouses.

Have you forgotten?

And Strenger, when he throws a eurik into the fireplace, and he runs to see which way the smoke moves, at which angle the Gann is.

RekkeR:

Have you thought of tying a coin to the pendulum?

In general, the right way is to put a laptop with a chart in the right currency and set it on fire, where the smoke goes, there will be a trend.

You posted a video in Ulyanovsk, where the trend is defined in warehouses.

Have you forgotten?

And Strenger, when he is burning the stove, throws a eurik into it, and he runs to see which way the smoke will hang, at what Gann angle.

The coin should be natural e.g.: gold, it says 10 euros. (otherwise a gold ring on a silver chain) (for accuracy, it should be pure gold) (in short: not many free predictions - so as not to be considered a chatterbox)

Stock indices have entered the zone of the moment when everyone expects a fall.

When everyone expects one thing to happen, often-often the opposite happens, and currencies always run after the funds.

Anybody have dealt with this.help :) I'm great at trading on medium and long term, daily and more) But intraday, I get knocked off everything) How do I deal with it?

impossibleISnth:
I'm good at trading on medium and long term, daily and longer) but intraday, I'm falling off the whole thing) How do I fight it?
i don't know why you have to reinvent the wheel. if you're good at it then go ahead and trade.

impossibleISnth:
I'm good at trading on medium and long term, daily and more) but within a day, I get stuck with everything) How do I fight it?
They do not have any solution. The smaller is the timeframe, the higher is the "noise". There is more reliability from Dayparts. Within the day - its own peculiarities - its own strategies. "Some differences and recommendations may be found in the video "Five Points for Success" - safin_5_ballov_za_uspeh.mpg - 693 Mb.

impossibleISnth:
I'm good at trading on medium and long term, daily and longer term. But within a day, I get stuck with everything.
You can't tell the difference, but if you get a buy signal on the daily chart, you can only hold out for 100 pips ...... So 100 pips on the daily chart is nothing ..... If you got 100 pips on the m 5, I would say you're a professional genius...... Just to be clear: If the EURUSD takes 100 pips in one day and you take 100 pips in a D1 signal, that means you can move to m1, where the same bar is not 100 pips, but only 4 pips, so you can extract only 4 pips in m1...... and if you are wrong about 10 pips in m1 with an entry, you are wrong about 350 pips in a day depending on the currency pair. ..... I gave the eurodoll as an example because this pair passes 140 pips on average per day.When you take a minute at least 5 times more than the average bar, then you'll take a daily chart based on the strengths of approximately 700 points ..... A 100 points from the daily chart, it's not really a trading system and full of H**** and it is not worth two cents, and waste time on it makes no sense .
PS ... Learn to work on the 1-minute chart .... or at least learn to understand why price is going somewhere and where it stops.

odiseif:
It's just that if you get a buy signal on the daily chart, for example, you can only handle a 100 pips ...... Hence, 100 pips on the daily chart ..... If you would take 100 pips on the m 5, I would say you're a genius in your business...... Just to be clear: If the EURUSD takes 100 pips in one day and you take 100 pips in a D1 signal, that means you can move to m1, where the same bar is not 100 pips, but only 4 pips, so you can extract only 4 pips in m1...... and if you are wrong about 10 pips in m1 with an entry, you are wrong about 350 pips in a day depending on the currency pair. ..... I gave the eurodoll as an example because this pair makes 140 pips on average per day.When you take a minute at least 5 times more than the average bar, then you'll take about 700 points on the daily chart .....A 100 points from the daily chart, it's not really a trading system and full of H**** and it is not worth two cents, and wasting time on it makes no sense .
PS ... Learn to work on the 1-minute chart .... or at least learn to understand why price is going somewhere and where it stops.

I dare say the dynamics of movement and trend development are different.

Roman.:

I dare say the dynamics and trends are different.
The signals are the same, and I haven't noticed any difference ..... If I have a signal on M1 I enter with a signal on M1 and take just as much as I know this signal will give me profit in pips and if I have a signal on D1 I enter with the calculation and pips ratio based on D1 ... there is something else interesting ..... but I will refrain from commenting.