EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1389

On D1, we're stuck in an Ishimoku cloud, if that tells you anything, you can put stops as well.

If the price chart is above the "cloud", the trend is upward. If the price chart is below the "cloud", then the market is bearish. If prices are in the "cloud", it indicates a flat market.

http://lib100.com/book/exchange/indikator_ishimoku_kak_osnova/%c8%ed%e4%e8%ea%e0%f2%ee%f0%20%c8%f8%e8%ec%ee%ea%f3%20%ea%e0%ea%20%ee%f1%ed%ee%e2%e0%20%f2%ee%f0%e3%ee%e2%ee%e9%20%f1%e8%f1%f2%e5%ec%fb.djvu

what do you think

rysstigra:

who thinks what

Nice avatar

True stitches...

;)

More.

If the cloud narrows and turns over, it is a warning of a trend change.

Better read the book at the link above. Interesting stuff.

1.347 is good and justified by the picture, but I think it will not go there, I was broke once today on the figures, I just do not know how to believe in them anymore :))

By Ishimoku:

1. Intersection of Kijun and Tenkan lines - good for identifying potential price movements in the market (and acts similarly to moving averages).

2. Confirmation of the trend direction by using the Chikou line - make sure that the mood of the forex market for this currency pair corresponds to the direction of crossing the lines of Kijun and Tenkan - it will significantly increase the probability of making a profitable deal, because Chikou acts like the Momentum indicator.

3. The price on the chart must break through the Ishimoku cloud - to make the market trend becomes clearly visible, the price should break out of the cloud, acting as resistance-support. It will considerably increase the probability of making a profitable deal.

4. When entering into transaction - follow capital management rules (the risk of entering into a transaction should always be at least 2 or more times less than the desired profit).

strangerr:

Pp at 700-800.

I have a suspicion that we will drop more, about 1200 pips, but we'll see.

17 January is Martin Luther King Day in the USA. Therefore, in the absence of American participants, a relatively quiet day is expected. More important events are expected from Tuesday, January 18.

The release of financials of the largest US corporations for Q4 2010 started in the USA. Leading investment and commercial banks - Citigroup (18th January), Goldman Sachs, Bank of America, Wells Fargo (19th January) - traditionally publish their financial results in the second week.

By the end of the month tensions in the markets will be rising. First there is the US Federal Open Market Committee (FOMS) meeting on January 25-26 and the Davos Economic Forum on January 26. Assessments of the current state of the global economy, which may be made during the forum, are likely to affect investor sentiment.

Forecast for the currency rates on 17.01.11:

EUR/USD 1.3348 (current) 1.3200 (forecast)

Forecast currency rates at 30.06.11:

EUR/USD 1.3101