EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1646

Stells:

do you work without stops?

if yes, how long was the longest position opened?

Good TS - with short stops a quick, steady drain, with medium stops an unsure drain. 2 weeks.

By the way, on the minutes, the Yevra is trying to say for the second time that it really wants to go up ))))

artikul:
By the way, on the minutes, the Yevra is trying to say for the second time that it really wants to go up ))))
She's whispering.

Tantrik:
Good TS - with short stops a quick, steady drain, with medium stops an unsure drain. 2 weeks.

i tried it without any stops, i had so many orders piled up that i got dizzy. ((

How to deal with them afterwards?

strangerr:

He's got so much dough that Jorik Soros is resting, why does he need stops?))
Where from...:-(((trade all tested.... )

Stells:

I've tried without stops, sometimes so many orders pile up that it makes my head spin. ((

How do you manage them afterwards?

close in a batch ))

evbut:
She whispers

Nope )))

Stells:

I've tried it without any stops, sometimes so many orders pile up that it makes my head spin. ((

How do I manage them afterwards?

Orders may be 3-4 on one pair, traded 20 - 22 pairs - as soon as funds exceed 10% at the start of the trade > everything closes quickly everywhere (profitable, overlapped, losing). (this is one TS on 6 other accounts other TS)

Tantrik:
Orders may be 3-4 on one pair, 20 - 22 pairs are traded - as soon as the funds exceed 10% at the start of the trade > everything closes fast everywhere (profitable, overlapped, losing).
it turns out i had to close 7 times already )))) the current return is almost 70% )))

evbut:
I have already had to close 7 times )))) the current income is almost 70% )))

Yes! - you have to restart. Cut profit - wait for loss (when it decreases) - that's the right thing to do.