EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1393

RekkeR:

Afraid of parting with your stool or flying?

:)))

Don't ..... I'm fondly used to the mouse, not the tits.

sezon:

By Ishimoku:

1. Intersection of Kijun and Tenkan lines - good for identifying potential price movements in the market (and acts similarly to moving averages).

2. Confirmation of the trend direction with the help of Chikou line - make sure that the mood of the forex market for this currency pair corresponds to the direction of intersection of Kijun and Tenkan lines - it will significantly increase the probability of making a profitable deal, because Chikou acts like the Momentum indicator.

3. The price on the chart must break through the Ishimoku cloud- to make the market trend becomes clearly visible, the price should break out of the cloud, acting as resistance-support. It will considerably increase the probability of making a profitable deal.

4. When entering into transaction - follow capital management rules (the risk of entering into transaction should always be at least 2 or more times less than the desired profit).

Prove that it works. I personally don't believe it.

I'd rather roll the dice than follow it everything it shows can be seen on the chart as it is without it

RekkeR:

With the stool too :)))

basile:
how do you use it? just drag and drop it on the chart?

Yes, on any graph.

RekkeR:

Whichever comes first, or you could fly off a stool... (pun intended)

MisterVova:
Prove that this way works I personally do not trust this indicator

It works like all the others, but as it is based on wagons, the signals are late, which implies using large stops or entering on pullbacks.

strangerr:

It works like all the others, but as it's based on swings, the signals are late, which involves using big stops or entering on pullbacks.
and like it will narrow on Monday and everyone will think resistance and start selling on Tuesday and then it broke through the cloud, but it turned out false and back and on to 1.35

MisterVova:
and like it will narrow on Monday and everyone will think resistance and start selling on Tuesday and then it broke through the cloud, but it turned out false and back and on to 1.35

See, you figured it out :))))

Here's not to be unsubstantiated.

but I think I lied about the last one.