EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1390

As I said, probably update the high before a correction(https://c.mql5.com/mql4/forum/2011/01/eur3.jpg)

Noterday:
As I said, probably update the high before a correction(https://c.mql5.com/mql4/forum/2011/01/eur3.jpg)
I don't think (at least not significantly), otherwise we will get into the first wave

rensbit:
I don't think so (at least not significantly), otherwise we will get into the first wave
But don't you think that your S of 4 is somehow incomplete and if you give it a zigzag shape, it will come out that way... (otherwise we will get into the first wave) and we will go to 1.4215-4220

Ekonom:
Don't you think your S of 4 is some kind of incomplete, and if you give it a zigzag shape, that's what it will be... (otherwise we will get into the first wave) and we will go to 1.4215-4220
I have a C of 4 "five" marked, as a result wave 4 is flat (3-3-5).
"and we will go to 1.4215-4220" - no, the rules for the impulse (on the weeks) are broken, so down, far and away.
At most we will go up to 1.3482.

rensbit:
I have C of 4 "five" marked, so wave 4 is flat (3-3-5) as a result.
"and we will go to 1.4215-4220" - no, the rules for the impulse (on the weeks) are broken, so down, far and away.
At most we will go up to 1.3482.
We shall see, but first it has to pass 2970 to go down, long and far.

Decide for yourself EURCAD. The black lines are the main reversals downwards. And by how much, it will be seen

rensbit:

I have a suspicion that we will fall more, about 1200 pips, but we'll see.

I meant below the last 700-800 low. And I said that very modestly, with a reserve.

I saw on the news today that Rosneft has signed a deal with the Americans and they will be sailing together in the Arctic.)

Sarkozy once said last year that the EU was fine with 1.30 as exports felt more or less OK.

Next week in the US there will be reports from the big companies, good numbers are expected.

But be prepared for anything, they may push well higher to collect more stops, momentum is gained in the weeks.

At the moment it's all about the cloud (support/resistance) ...

On H1

On H4 the situation is unclear ... On the vertical line it looks like it should start falling.