EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1202

strangerr:

Tantrik, you are already wise))). In our life everything always comes back, just a matter of time, another thing is our impatience and wanting everything at once)))
I didn't wait so long....... and some picture of inputs 4 - arrows 2 I don't understand anything.

Tantrik:
This time you were lucky, the price repeated 1:1 the previous movement (the cup is working out)

:))) Igor, do you think it's luck? That everyone gets lucky on New Year's Eve? No, a set of rules (axioms) told me ;)

Tantrik:
I need to write some commentary on it, it's not clear. (another question, I went to the wrong side of the peak, the price will not come back, are there any options?)

Reduce the daily chart, look at it and you'll see that all this fervour))) And I described the technique on the screenshot, the main thing is to follow it. Ask.

chepikds:

:))) Igor, do you think it's luck that everyone gets lucky on New Year's Eve? No, a set of rules (axioms) told me ;)

100% - lucky! put so many lots just a palisade and the load felt decent (started beeping immediately). We all like to think after the fact.

Tantrik:
100% - lucky! to put so many lots just a palisade and the load felt decent (beeping immediately started). We all like to speculate after the fact.

Well, I don't reason afterwards)))

I numbered my pictures 31))))

anyone wondering how to get out of the loca
Files:

Tantrik:
100% - lucky! so many lots are just a palisade and the load feels decent (it started beeping straight away). We all like to reason after the fact.
Oh yes we do ;)) Stranger's is a paling)))) I'm just learning to lose ;) I haven't made any money on the Forex market yet, alas :(

strangerr:

Reduce the daily chart, look at it and you will see that all this is the fervour))). And I described the technique on the screenshot, the main thing is to follow it. Ask.

So I'm not alone (another clairvoyant)

I entered a sell, price went the wrong way, I open a buy (above the level or a number of points?) > on a reversal, I buy! (I do not open a Sell position again, just wait?) > the price went down and reached the Sell level (lots are the same?).

For the 2nd variant, the price does not reach the sell level and goes upwards - I compensate a little growing loss with bai (or may I place bigger bai?).

3. The first lot of the sell should be in the global trend, and the other moves should be correction?

strangerr:

Well, I'm not thinking after the fact)))

I numbered my pictures with 31))))

Professor, what do you see on GBPUSD?

Ekonom:
who cares

The methods are cleverly described, so you choose what works for you)))