EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 598

strange ..... silence of some kind))))

Approaching the yellow line ..... Should be a bounce

odiseif:
Approaching the yellow line ..... Should be a bounce

Yeah, we need a 2nd wave on the H1.

odiseif , doyou have an indicator or do you build by hand?

NYC:
odiseif ,is this your indicator or are you building with your hands?
exclusively by hand.... i am not a proger

australian finds first support ..... it will become resistance

I think there will be a range and uncertainty in the market for now, but I see two levels from which to act, these are 1.3550 and 1.4230...

barfly13:

I believe there will be range and uncertainty in the market for now, but I see two levels from which to act, these are 1.3550 and 1.4230...

You are counting something, agreeing with everyone...

At least one picture and at least one argument from you personally...

Nothing personal...

AlexSTAL:

You are counting something, agreeing with everyone...

At least one picture and one argument from you personally...

Nothing personal.

Well the main forecast was to sell from 4112 with a target of 3570... As you can see the market couldn't reach the mentioned target about 130 pips and returned almost to the starting position breaking through the important level at 1.4020 at the same time... Now this gives me the reason to believe that the tops will be renewed and the preliminary estimated entry point for the sale will be near 4230 approaching which I will be able to name it more accurately... If the market will continue going down from the current levels, I can clearly say that the growth will resume from the area of the 35th-34th figure to the 1.43 low. Here is a simple picture in my opinion...
I cannot make a screenshot, I simply do not have it, I count everything on my fingers...
If I was not correct and not very understandable, I apologize...

Good morning everyone ...the eu went yellow ...just like I said yesterday it would bounce .
Waiting for a further move down after the right shoulder forms