EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 757

nikat97:
Down 330 pips, below 1.3700

And wade in there? ........................................))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Stalker22rus:
If going down we need to break through the flat zone with confirmation.

When the daily channel turns flat, the flat zone will be easy to break through...right now only the pre-closing signals confirm change of direction of the daily TF which will pull the weekly one - in this case the H4 channel is going down on a bounce from the weekly TF, so the move is directed to the border of the weekly channel...but the correction is necessary for the daily channel to start turning in the opposite direction.

strangerr:

And wrap it up there? ........................................))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Sarcasm......?

I don't know, you tell me..........))))

nikat97:

You're in too much of a hurry ...

nikat97:

Sarcasm......?

I don't know, you know best.........))))

What's the point of flying five figures idly?

nikat97:
Nobody knows if it will be there or not in the nearest future, it might go up 400 pips or 300 pips down. The change of the trend is obvious!

I am not asserting anything but commenting on Stalker22rusa

Take your time to develop a thought...)))

nikat97:
Dropping 330 pips, below 1.3700

If it goes straight down to 1.38, it could go up to 1.5.

If there is an immediate double high, it will fall then 1.35.

strangerr:

What's the point of flying five figures idly?
The market has no idea what kind of figures they are imposing on it, currencies depreciate against other currencies in a matter of days, I think key areas are important in the market where there are large volumes of buyers and sellers but the problem is that we do not know exactly when they exit their positions and when they enter, I mean the general trend.

Tantrik:

If it goes straight down to 1.38, then it could go up to 1.5.

If it goes straight to a double high, it will then fall to 1.35.

There is no reversal on the H8.