EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 696

rensbit:
Patience, it will work out :)

Let's work off wave E and go to the fifth wave at 300 pips.

ZS... Fuck, it's a shame about 3 and a half pips to reach the Pivot Goal (pivot not triggered), I had to jump in the train that was already leaving :)

Show me the picture, please.

Tantrik:
Then put on a gauze bandage!

Is everyone here sick?

Why did you delete all your screenshots, I restored the computer, I think I'll try to figure out the main secret of the director of forex, and he zigzag, he made it, also the director taught himself to wipe everything?

:)))

RekkeR:

Is everyone here sick?

Why did you delete all your screenshots? I had to restore my computer, I think I'll try to figure out the main secret of the forex director, and he zigzagged and made it, did the director teach himself to wipe everything?

:)))

:))) (no one watched them...)

strangerr:

Show me a picture please.

So far I think so, but we will have to see where the E wave ends, it may not reach the border, or it may overfly a little

Do you think there will be a slight rise to 1.3914?

terentyevdd:
Do you think there will be a slight rise to 1.3914?

There will be.

terentyevdd:
do you think there will be a slight rise to 1.3914?
1.3890 high 1.3899.

rensbit:
Patience, it will happen :)

Let's work off wave E and go to the fifth wave at 300 pips.

ZS... Fuck, it's a shame three and a half points missed the pivot target (pivot did not work), I had to jump in the train that was already leaving :)

Nice to see and hear a kindred spirit.....))))))))

I disagree with you about the flight height of 300 pips. If it happens, such (5) will be moved by speculators, not investors, and they,(investors), you see, keep the price in the Range, so wait, hope....))))), but most importantly, fundamental analysis says that the Eurozone is doing better than the dollar, and the Chinese officials yesterday began to criticize the US. So the CAPITAL PERETECTION is not coming anytime soon. I think (5) will be lengthened, with all the ramifications....)))))

Why do all waveformers always have a 30% longer wave than the movement (and other forums have the same prognostication)? Cut off one third at once and something plausible will come out (I marked the eur as early as Sunday :)) it needs to break through 3870 and then it will reach 3832) then there will be resistance at 3800 and then it will reach 3752.

Tantrik:
Explain to me why the wave is always 30% longer than the movement (and other forums have the same prognostication). Cut off a third at once and something plausible...will come out.

I won't be able to tell you since I don't know myself, but you are right, what is there is, but as a rule they mark a shorter wave... ))))) Apparently, poor preparation.